ReportsnReports: Competitive Benchmarking of Decorative Coatings Companies in Asia Pacific
31-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
Over the next two years the Asia Pacific decorative coatings market is projected to continue to grow above the global average. The Asia Pacific region is an important and growing part of the global coatings marketplace. Unlike other regions of the world, the Asia Pacific region has continued to grow, even in the face of the global recession. In particular, China and India have shown the greatest levels of growth, with China becoming the world’s largest coatings market in terms of volume. Over the next five years these growth trends are projected to continue with China and India leading the way. From a market segment standpoint, decorative coatings are forecast to experience positive rate of growth to 2012 in the region.
The end-user segments of the residential, commercial, and construction markets in the Asia Pacific region have experienced robust growth. The optimistic economic scenario in most of the nations in the Asia Pacific region, particularly in China and India, was the driver for these end-user segments.
Countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam have lower purchasing power, which decreases the demand for high-performance and premium-grade paints in these regions. The increase in raw material pricing will also affect the margins of the paint manufacturers.
A majority of the decorative coating products offered in the market are water-based products and have very low concentrations of volatile organic compounds. Heat-reflective and dirt-resistant paints are major revenue generators in the tropical countries.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Asia Pacific Decorative Coatings Market
This research service focuses on the Asia Pacific decorative coatings market. Other segments in the paint and coatings market include:
• Marine coatings
• Powder coatings
• Protective coatings
• Wood coatings
• Other industrial coatings
• Automotive OEM
• Automotive refinish
• Can coatings
• Coil coatings
• Decorative coatings
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2 Consumer Segmentation, Group Value and Trend Influence
3 Consumption Analysis
4 Brand vs. Private Label Choices
5 The Share of Consumers Influenced by Trends
6 Consumption Impact: Market Valuation
7 Retailer Choice, Switching and Category Share
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Company Profiles @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/company-profiles/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Asia Pacific Decorative Coatings MarketCompany Profiles Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- ReportsnReports: LTE and LTE-Advanced Devices: Market Share, Key Trends, Vendor Strategies, Shipments, Revenue
- ReportsnReports: World FLNG Investments and Industry Outlook to 2016- FLNG to witness Rapid Growth to 2020
- ReportsnReports: Construction Market in Slovakia 2012
- ReportsnReports - Polish Packaging Industry Outlook to 2016I
- ReportsnReports: Food Bars in the U.S. - Trends in Cereal/Granola Bars and Energy/Nutrition Bars
- ReportsnReports - Advances in Ion Channel Drug Discovery
- ReportsnReports: Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape
- ReportsnReports: Corrugated & Paperboard Boxes Market to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Market Opportunities and Business Strategies in Private Label Branding in Brazil
- ReportsnReports: Germany Foodservice - The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2016