Partnering Agreements with Bigpharma
05-Apr-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
The Partnering Agreements with Bigpharma report provides the most comprehensive and in-depth insight into the dealmaking interests and activity of the worlds leading fifty biopharma companies.
Partnering Agreements with Bigpharma provides the user with the following key benefits:
* Detailed partnering activity profiles for each of the top 50 bigpharma companies
* Over 300 charts showing a company’s dealmaking activity since 2007, allowing quick identification potential partners
* Partnering therapy focus revealed
* Partnering activity since 2007 – number of deals per year
* Full listing of partnering deals
* Activity by deal type
* Activity by industry sector
* Activity by phase of development
* Activity by technology type
* Activity by therapeutic area
* Comprehensive access to over 3,000 partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if available
* Insight into the terms included in a partnering agreement, together with real world clause examples, via contract documents
* Understand the key deal terms the company has agreed in previous deals
* Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
The Partnering Agreements with Bigpharma report provides the most comprehensive and in-depth insight into the dealmaking interests and activity of the worlds leading fifty biopharma companies. Market Research Companies
This premier report provides all the information you require to better understand bigpharma partnering.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential candidates for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapies. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently target their partnering activities to deliver the company’s business development objectives. Over 300 charts allow quick understanding of each bigpharma companies dealmaking trends over the last four years.
This report contains over 3,000 links to online copies of actual partnering deals as recorded at Current Agreement, together with contract documents if submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by bigpharma and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of bigpharma’s dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 lists the top 50 leading biopharma companies based on 2010 pharmaceutical revenues and dealmaking activity since 2007.
Chapter 3 reviews the top deals of 2007-2011 according to reported deal size.
Chapter 4 provides a summary on best practice on how to submit an opportunity to bigpharma, to ensure building of relationships and to obtain a prompt assessment and response from the business development function of the prospective partner.
Chapter 5 lists forthcoming partnering events where valuable face to face meetings with bigpharma provide a highly effective means of obtaining interest in novel opportunities. These events are where dealmaking gets initiated through numerous back to back meetings.
The main body of the report is provided in chapter 6. In-depth profiles of every bigpharma company provide everything required to assess the suitability of a company as a prospective partner. Each profile includes a company overview, partnering activity according to deal type, phase of development, therapy area and technology type.
Each company profile provides a comprehensive listing of deal records available at Current Agreements, each of which links direct to an online copy of the actual deal record plus contract document if filed with the SEC.
For more information kindly visit :
Partnering Agreements with Bigpharma
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016