ReportsnReports: China Jewelry Industry Report 2011-2012
05-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
China is the second largest gold jewelry consumer after India. The consumption of gold jewelry in China amounted to 357.1 tons in 2010, accounting for 62.5% of the national gold consumption; and the figure grew 27.9% YoY to 456.7 tons in 2011.
Platinum Jewelry: China ranks No. 1 in platinum consumption in the world for years and consumed 52.4 tons of platinum jewelry in 2011, making up 68.3% of the global total.
Diamond Jewelry: China starts late in diamond jewelry consumption but witnesses rapid development, and has become the second largest diamond jewelry consumer after the United States. The boom is principally propelled by the wedding market, especially the demand for diamond rings, and the investment market.
The flourishing jewelry market of China fuels a number of competitive domestic enterprises, such as Chow Tai Fook, Laofengxiang, Chow Sang Sang and Old Temple Gold. Meanwhile, the international leading brands including Cartier, De Beers and Tiffany also enter the Chinese market and have occupied the high-end jewelry market of China.
Chow Tai Fook is the largest jewelry brand in China and mainly engages in gold jewelry, mosaic jewelry, platinum, K-gold and watches. By the end of September 2011, the company had 1,506 sales terminals (including watch stores) which were mainly distributed in mainland China, of which the jewelry outlets hit 1,421 and those in mainland China took 93.9%.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report China Jewelry Market
Lao Feng Xiang is the largest gold jewelry company in China. It consumed 45 tons of gold for its jewelry products in 2010, accounting for 12.6% of China’s total gold consumption and the proportion is expected to reach around 13% in 2011. Moreover, the company actively develops new products and now boasts four new kinds of products including “emerald, jade, pearl and natural gemstone” jewelry, in addition to the traditional four categories of products like “gold, silver, platinum and diamond” jewelry.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2. Development of Jewelry Industry in China
3. Jewelry Market in China
4. Jewelry Market Segments in China
5. Regional Jewelry Market in China
6. Sales Models and Channels of Jewelry in China
7. Key Jewelry Companies in China
List Of Charts
Browse reports related to Retail @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/retail/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
+ 1 888 391 5441
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Vitamins and Provitamins - Top 5 European Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Special Steel Industry
- ReportsnReports: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the Mexican Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- ReportsnReports - The Future of Italian Foodservice Industry to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Germany – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Wealth in the Powerhouse of Europe
- ReportsnReports: 2012 Deep Research Report on China PV Power Station Operator
- ReportsnReports: The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Global Markets for Media, Sera and Reagents in Biotechnology
- ReportsnReports: Amusement Park Foodservice Trends in the U.S.
- ReportsnReports - Battery Control Technology: Global Markets