ReportsnReports - Video Streaming Outside The Firewall Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
11-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
As mobile network connection speeds increase, the average bit rate of content accessed through the Internet and the mobile network will increase. High-definition video will be more prevalent, and the proportion of streamed content as compared to side-loaded content is also expected to increase with average mobile network connection speed. The shift toward on-demand video will affect mobile networks as much as it will affect fixed networks. Traffic can increase dramatically while the total amount of time spent watching video increases dramatically.
The online video content delivery business is characterized by rapid change. Converging, new and disruptive, technologies are rapidly evolving. Companies seek to connect people with information on the web and provide them with relevant advertising.
Google YouTube provides a range of video, interactive, and other ad formats for advertisers to reach their intended audience. YouTube’s video advertising solutions give advertisers a way to promote their content to the YouTube community, as well as to associate with content being watched by their target audience. Google YouTube offers analytic tools to help advertisers understand their audience and derive general business intelligence.
YouTube has experienced strong growth in mobile viewers and has established key partnerships with content companies to help monetize mobile video.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Video Streaming Outside The Firewall Market
• More than 3 billion views per day
• 48 hours of video uploaded every minute
• More video uploaded to YouTube in one month than the three major US networks created in 60 years
• 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
• Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day
• Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
• Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
• More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years
Video Content Delivery outside the firewall markets at $1.8 billion in 2011 are anticipated to reach $5.8 billion by 2018. Growth is a result of the ubiquitous value of video for entertainment and communications. Video is invaluable in education, providing a broad set of use there. New infrastructure and tools are being used to create opportunity in streaming video outside the firewall. Video availability outside the firewall is evolving strategies in the cloud environment. Advertising represents the premier manner of monetizing video.
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
1. MARKET DESCRIPTION AND MARKET DYNAMICS
2. MARKET SHARES AND FORECASTS
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
4. STREAMING MEDIA TECHNOLOGY
5. COMPANY PROFILES
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to IT & Telecommunication @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/information-technology/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Video Streaming Outside The Firewall MarketIT Market Research ReportsTelecommunication Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care