ReportsnReports: Global Oral Care Products & Other Dental Consumables Market
13-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
The increasing ageing population across the globe and a concurrent increase in demand for enhanced oral care offers huge opportunities for product innovation and differentiation to dental care providers. Most providers practice direct customer interaction to improve sales and increase awareness towards their products as well as overall oral health. Moreover, increasing awareness in the developing nations about oral hygiene and new product developments has also given a boost to the market for dental consumables. Rising demand for aesthetic dentistry and growing dental tourism further ensures growth of this market in coming years.
Emerging technologies will have a great impact over the overall growth of the market, as these will help reduce the overall turnaround time for dental procedures and also improve the efficiency of practitioners. For instance, introduction of CAD/CAM technology has considerably reduced the designing time for dental prostheses like crowns and bridges and 3D imaging techniques have improved patient diagnosis and procedure planning. While lack of consumer awareness in developing economies may hinder market growth, industry players still have immense growth opportunities due to less stringent regulations with respect to introduction of new and advanced products and also their pricing. Increasing insurance coverage in the developed countries and rising income levels in developing nations like India and China are also expected to contribute significantly to the growth of this market.
Europe forms the largest regional market for dental consumables, marked by the presence of numerous market leaders based in this region and a large ageing population that can afford expensive dental procedures. Americas hold the largest share in this market with significant developments and growth in the dental industry and a huge number of dental manufacturers operating in various segments with a global presence. Asian countries like India, China, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore are likely to provide significant growth opportunities due to the rising population and increasing per capita incomes of the large middle class populations. Further, the rising awareness levels about dental & oral health and hygiene will ensure a constant increase in the consumer population opting for dental services.
Major players in the global oral care products market include Dentsply International (U.S.), Ivoclar Vivadent (Liechtenstein), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Heraeus Dental (Germany), 3M-ESPE (U.S.), and GC Corporation (Japan).
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report Dental Consumables Industry
Scope of the Report
The report evaluates the oral care products and other dental consumables market globally with respect to revenue, growth, and industry focus in the following markets:
Global dental consumables market, by products
• Bonding agents
• Preventive care
• Demineralization products
• Finishing and polishing products
• Infection control
Global dental consumables market, by geography
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
4 DENTAL CONSUMABLES MARKET
5 GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 COMPANY PROFILES
List of Tables
List of Figures
Browse reports related to Medical Devices @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252 Tel: +1-888-391-5441
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Dental Consumables MarketMedical Devices Market Research Reportsmarket researchindustry analysismarket share
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care