ReportsnReports - Antioxidant Products in the US: Foods, Beverages, Supplements and Personal Care
13-Apr-2012 | News-Press Release
Antioxidants are found in a diversity of consumer packaged goods—from fruit juices to deodorant—but reflect a metatrend whereby the link between dietary supplements and actual diets is becoming ever stronger. American consumers not only approach foods and beverages from a nutritional supplementation perspective, but also have come to regard health and beauty products as extensions of the foods they eat and the nutritional supplements they take. What has emerged is a continuum of nutrient-positioned products extending from whole foods into fortified/functional foods and through to nutritional supplements and personal care products.
For this reason, this research sees tremendous growth potential for antioxidant product marketers over the next ten years. Several drivers are fueling this market, including consumers living longer than ever before, the uncertain state of the healthcare system and of environmental protection, and increased demands for vitality in a highly competitive job market. Moreover, marketers and media of all stripes continue to educate consumers about the anti-aging and immunity-boosting qualities of antioxidants—making antioxidants a household word and helping to counteract barriers raised by the complexity of the antioxidant health message, the lack of standards, and somewhat stringent FDA guidance on nutrient content claims for antioxidant foods and beverages.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report US Antioxidant Products Market
Major points covered in Table of Contents of this report include:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Antioxidant Composition and Sources
Chapter 3: The Overall Antioxidant Market
Chapter 4: Close-Up on High-Antioxidant Foods
Chapter 5: Close-Up on High-Antioxidant Beverages
Chapter 6: Close-Up on Antioxidant Supplements
Chapter 7: Close-Up on Antioxidant Personal Care and Cosmetics
Browse reports related to Food & Beverages @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/
TX, Dallas North – Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Clinical Laboratory Testing Volume 1: IVD Reagents and Instruments Markets
- ReportsnReports - Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- ReportsnReports: Patient Monitoring Systems Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends, End-user & Value-Volume Analysis
- ReportsnReports - Consumer Health Market in Czech Republic
- ReportsnReports: Global Oil and Gas Discoveries in 2011 - South America and Asia Pacific Emerge as Prolific Regions for New Resource Finds
- ReportsnReports: Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Production
- ReportsnReports: Finland ENT Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2018
- ReportsnReports: Power Wheelchair Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2012 to 2018
- ReportsnReports - RYO Tobacco and The New Age of Total Tobacco
- ReportsnReports: Global Oral Care Products & Other Dental Consumables Market