Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in Italy
30-Apr-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
This report supplies information on the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Italian market and its competitors: market trends, SWOT and key success factors analysis, major companies performance indicators (total turnover, sector specific turnover, market shares and export quotas), business prospects and trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/healthcare-market-research-report/active-pharmaceutical-ingredients-in-italy.html
This report provides an overview of basic pharmaceutical products, also known as APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients).
• Product technology: active pharmaceutical ingredients are produced by chemical synthesis, semi-synthesis, fermentation or extraction.
• Use: APIs are used in the production of pharmaceutical specialities.
• Client groups: pharmaceutical companies producing specialities under their own brand names or producing equivalent (generic) pharmaceuticals. Marketing Research Report
The analysis excludes the following product categories: raw materials and intermediate materials; active ingredients for captive use by pharmaceutical companies in the speciality medicines segment; active ingredients for cosmetic or dietary use; pharmaceutical substances used as raw material in the formulation of specialities but without specific therapeutic or preventive activity; substances used as contrast medium; medicinal specialities; animal organ extracts leading directly to preventive specialities, such as serums and vaccines; plant extracts destined for other segments, such as dietary or cosmetic products.
The report analyses the following business lines:
• Antibiotics (cephalosporin, penicillin and others);?
• Synthetic ingredients (non-antibiotics);?
• Steroids (derived from hormonal substances);?
• Organomedicines (extracts from organs or hormones of animal origin);
• Phytomedicines: (plant extracts).
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
- the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
- the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
- the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities.
The strategies and performances of the largest players in each sector are looked at in dept in the Competitors report. In all the cases in which a specific source is not indicated, the information published in the report must be intended as extracted and processed from the Cerved Group's proprietary information. Each sector addressed in the Competitors products may be the subject of a dedicated presentation in the company or developed during a training course on the same subject.
A. COSTANTINO & C. SPA
ABC FARMACEUTICI SPA
ACS DOBFAR SPA
BIOINDUSTRIA LIM SPA
CAMBREX PROFARMACO MILANO SRL
DIPHARMA FRANCIS SPA
DSM CAPUA SPA
F.I.S. FABBRICA ITALIANA SINTETICI SPA
FIDIA FARMACEUTICI SPA
FLAMMA SPA SPA
INDENA SPA SPA
INFA LABOCHIM SPA
ISTITUTO BIOCHIMICO ITALIANO GIOVANNI LORENZINI SPA
L.D.O. LABORATORIO DERIVATI ORGANICI SPA
P. & R. SPA
RECORDATI INDUSTRIA CHIMICA E FARMACEUTICA SPA
SANDOZ INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS SPA
SICOR SOCIETA' ITALIANA CORTICOSTEROIDI SRL
SOCIETA' ITALIANA MEDICINALI SCANDICCI - S.I.M.S. SRL
STERLING SRL SRL
TEVA P.F.C. SRL
ZACH SYSTEM SPA
For more information kindly visit :
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in Italy
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016