Private Telephone Communications Systems in Italy
04-May-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
This report supplies information on the Private Telephone Communications Systems Italian market and its competitors: market trends, SWOT and key success factors analysis, major companies performance indicators (total turnover, sector specific turnover, market shares and export quotas), business prospects and trends. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/mobile-and-telecoms-market-research-report/private-telephone-communications-systems-in-italy.html
Product technology: private telephone communications systems can be defined as a set of hardware devices and dedicated software for handling and routing telephone calls.?Market to Market
Use: telephone communications systems are mainly used for routing incoming and outgoing calls to and from businesses and organisations with private internal networks, to allow operators to make and receive telephone calls from their own workstations.
Client groups: final clients: public and private businesses and organisations from all economic sectors; intermediate clients: ICT distributors, electrical and electronic systems installers, telephonic equipment retailers, system integrators, telephone service operators (carriers).
According to the various types, competing systems and critical success factors, the following product segments can be identified:
- PBX IP-enabled;?
- Full IP platforms;?
- Systems/Solutions for Contact Centers;
- Unified Communications solutions.
- TDM-PBX are systems capable of handling voice communications over ISDN and began to be adopted by the Italian market around 1995. From 2001, the TDM-PBX systems marketed in Italy became expandable with external or internal units (IP gateway boards), to support VoIP services both at intra-company level (Voice communications over corporate IP networks connecting various remote offices), and via the DSL and Fibre Optic connections available on public broadband networks. Over the years that followed these systems progressively developed into communications platforms capable of handling a wide range of voice, data transmission and internet access services by incorporating processing and routing functions for incoming and outgoing calls;?
- In 2001-2002 two basic types of IP system for integrated voice and data communications over IP networks were introduced in Italy:
• PBX IP-enabled: developed by large multinational Vendors, usable on both IP systems and "legacy" TDM systems, and so capable of safeguarding corporate investments already made while being fully ready to migrate toward voice/data convergence on IP. These included PBX Software;?
• Full IP systems, developed by vendors specialising in "IP routing" equipment, with platforms based on Switch Servers with IP software managing PC and telephone terminals (both identified by IP addresses) over IP-based networks. This architecture was oriented toward full integration of all corporate TLC and IT services in a single IP network infrastructure;
- Contact Center solutions consist of a set of dedicated hardware and software components for handling the hefty volume of incoming and outgoing calls usually handled by the Contact Centres of large organisations (for example, the Contact Centers of banks, public offices, etc.) and companies providing specialist call centre services;
- Unified Communication platforms are solutions based on voice services management, and are capable of supporting all forms of corporate communications in an integrated manner. The intelligence of IP networks, which permits the integration of all communications is a single network infrastructure, enables companies to solve communications problems while reducing voice, video and data transport costs. These solutions are marketed in Italy mainly by IP equipment vendors and the big software houses already marketing e-mail management products.
In order to draw up the Competitors report, the Databank method foresees the screening of the main realities of the sectors and various one-to-one interviews with the selected players. All this is then completed via:
- the gathering of information questionnaires that are filled out by the main companies on an annual basis;
- the checking of the gathered information by a sector expert, using a verification system that guarantees maximum reliability and consistency;
- the processing of information belonging to the Cerved Group about Italian economic realities.
AASTRA ITALIA S.p.A.
ALCATEL-LUCENT ITALIA S.p.A.
ASPECT SOFTWARE ITALY S.r.l.
AVAYA ITALIA S.p.A.
CISCO SYSTEMS ITALY S.r.l.
IBM ITALIA S.p.A.
IFM INFOMASTER S.p.A.
LANTECH SOLUTIONS S.r.l.
NEC ITALIA S.p.A.
NEXTEL ITALIA S.r.l.
NEXTIRAONE ITALIA S.r.l.
PANASONIC ITALIA S.p.A.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS ITALIA S.p.A.
SIEMENS ENTERPRISE COMMUNICATIONS S.p.A.
TEAMSYSTEM COMMUNICATION S.r.l.
TEMA TELECOMUNICAZIONI S.r.l.
TRUCCO SISTEMI DI TELECOMUNICAZIONE S.p.A.
URMET DOMUS S.p.A.
URMET NESIT S.r.l.
V.T. TELEMATICA S.r.l.
For more information kindly visit :
Private Telephone Communications Systems in Italy
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016