FLUIDIGM FILES S-1 REGISTRATION STATEMENT FOR INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
06-Dec-2010 | News-Press Release
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 3, 2010 – Fluidigm Corporation announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of Fluidigm's common stock. Fluidigm develops, manufactures and markets microfluidic systems for growth markets in the life science and agricultural biotechnology, or Ag-Bio, industries. The shares in the offering will be offered by Fluidigm. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the offering have not yet been determined.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. and Piper Jaffray & Co. are acting as book-runners for the offering.
Copies of the preliminary prospectus for the offering, when available, may be obtained from Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attn: Prospectus Department, 100 Plaza One, Floor 2, Jersey City, NJ 07311, or by calling (800) 503-4611 or emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Piper Jaffray & Co., 800 Nicollet Mall, Suite 800, Minneapolis, MN 55402, or by calling (800) 747-3924.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
-- 30 –
Fluidigm and the Fluidigm logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fluidigm Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Howard High
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!