200 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope with Multiple Functions
17-May-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) has announced the release of its 200 MHz USB PC based oscilloscope which is one of the most versatile and widely-used electronic instruments for the maintenance of electronic equipment and laboratory work in fields such as science, medicine, engineering and telecommunications.
This USB PC based oscilloscope, model A0120008, is designed to analyze and display the spectrum of a repetitive event. This high performance 9-bit, two-channel 200 MHz USB PC based digital storage oscilloscope combines the functions of an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, waveform recorder, signal generator and multi-meter. The USB oscilloscope operates at up to 200 MS/s real-time sampling.
This USB oscilloscope features a USB 2.0 interface, so no external power source is required. It is easy-to-carry and suitable for use with a notebook computer. It displays waveform average, persistence, intensity, invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and X-Y plot. This oscilloscope also performs FFT spectrum analysis. Its waveform output can be saved in text, MS Word, Excel or graphic (JPG or BMP) formats under most OS from Windows 98 to Windows Vista.
This 200 MHz USB PC based oscilloscope belongs to GAO’s family of USB PC Based Oscilloscopes. Similar products in this line are 40 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope, 60 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope and 100 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope. It also includes Digital Storage Oscilloscope which integrates a digital oscilloscope, a logic analyzer, a FFT spectrum analyzer, an electronic counter and a clock Jitter analyzer into one device. This line provides various instruments that can be suitable for different needs.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation