Handheld Earth Ground Tester for Resistance Testing
26-May-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering its handheld earth ground tester which simplifies ground loop testing and enables non-intrusive leakage current measurement. It is ideal for telecommunication systems, electric power systems and for testing earth resistance of various equipment and buildings.
This handheld Earth Ground Teater, model A0E10004, features basic ground testing methods including 2-pole, 3-pole and 4-pole. When measuring using 2-pole, there is no need for the auxiliary rod. The tester can also measure AC voltage and soil resistivity and can save up to 15 groups of data. It sends a warning signal when results exceed the test range.
This portable and easy-to-operate tester provides a wide resistance measurement range of 0 Ω to 2000 Ω with a high accuracy of ±2% + 2d. This handheld tester is powered by four 1.5 AA alkaline batteries and operates for a long time. In addition, it provides an IP54 protection rating making it suitable for field use.
This handheld Earth Ground Tester belongs to GAO’s family of Earth Ground Testers which includes other similar products in different usages. A featured tester in this unit is Single Clamp Earth Tester which simplifies ground loop testing and enables non-intrusive leakage current measurement. It measures the integrated value of ground resistance and also tests the leakage current of ground wires. Another one is Double Clamp Earth Resistance Tester which is widely used tests soil resistivity and leakage current of grounding systems under different conditions.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation