BB&T Institutional Services earns six national awards for its 401(k) participant and sponsor service
16-Dec-2010 | News-Press Release
PLANSPONSOR magazine awarded BB&T five “Best in Class” Sponsor Services awards in the small market category ($5 million to $50 million plan size). These are:
- Best in Class award for “Plan Reports and Benchmarking”
- Best in Class award for “Compliance Support and Testing”
- Best in Class award for “Legislative and Regulatory Updates”
- Best in Class award for “Plan Design Flexibility”
- Best in Class award for “Fee Cost-to-Value”
BB&T also received a national Best in Class Participant Services award in the micro market category (less than $5 million plan size):
§ Best in Class award for “Onsite Meetings”
“PLANSPONSOR’S survey results reflect the dedication BB&T has to the 401(k) market and our clients,” said BB&T Institutional Services Division Manager Ray McCulloch. “In a highly competitive marketplace, we are very pleased that plan sponsors continue to recognize BB&T for our high quality products, superior service and value.”
PLANSPONSOR magazine compiles an annual Defined Contribution Survey, sending approximately 35,000 questionnaires to defined contribution plan sponsors and their providers. More than 5,900 responses were eligible for inclusion in the 2010 survey results. The most recent ratings are based on 2010 performance.
Stamford, Conn., based PLANSPONSOR provides market intelligence to the 401(k) and retirement industry through a variety of media vehicles. PLANSPONSOR magazine has provided coverage of the U.S. pension industry for nearly a decade.
About BB&T Institutional Services
For more than 130 years, BB&T has provided small and large corporations, charitable organizations, foundations and endowments, and state and local governments with the services and support they need to achieve economic success and financial security. BB&T Institutional Services offers a complete range of employee benefits consulting, fiduciary, philanthropic, corporate trust and investment management services. For more information on the BB&T’s retirement plan solutions, call 1-800-866-2288.
BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with more than $157.2 billion in assets and market capitalization of $16.7 billion, as of Sept. 30, 2010. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates approximately 1,800 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!