Digital Storage Oscilloscope with 5-in-1 Design
14-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada – GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering its digital storage oscilloscope which operates at a frequency of 170 MHz. This oscilloscope is commonly used for the maintenance of electronic equipment and laboratory work, and it is suitable for field use in sciences, medicine, engineering and telecommunications.
This 5-in-1 oscilloscope, model A0120005, integrates a digital oscilloscope, a logic analyzer, a FFT spectrum analyzer, an electronic counter and a clock Jitter analyzer into one device. It supports up to 512 trigger levels and efficiently solves complicated trigger problems by providing a comprehensive set of triggers such as rising or falling edge, pulse width, delayed and count.
The oscilloscope provides a maximum repeating sampling rate of 20 GSa/s and single shot sampling rates of up to 1GSa/s. This oscilloscope has 4M/8M sample data acquisition buffers on each channel. It offers a fast Fourier transformation (FFT) function for bandwidth tests. In addition, it is also compatible of X-Y plot, Multi-Window software, timing state display for logic debug as well as optional DLL libraries.
This digital storage oscilloscope belongs to GAO’s family of USB PC Based Oscilloscope. This line provides a series of multi-featured products to meet a variety of demands. It includes 40 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope which is a high performance 8-bit, two-channel computer based USB digital storage oscilloscope, 60 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope which operates at up to 150 MS/s real-time sampling rate at a bandwidth of 60 MHz, and 100 MHz USB PC Based Oscilloscope with higher bandwidth.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 – All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) specializes in researching, developing, manufacturing and selling top quality and cost effective telecom testers, electrical testers, embedded development tools, RFID readers and tags and other electronic measurement instruments.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation