Thomas Cook India launches 'Travel & Learn' Packages
24-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd (TCIL), India’s largest integrated travel and travel related financial services company, announced the launch of their new ‘Travel & Learn’ packages - tours that are educational and fun, to 12 world class destinations including USA, South Africa, Australia, Ireland, Paris, Switzerland, London, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
‘Travel & Learn’ is another unique, innovative and pioneering initiative from Thomas Cook India’s outbound travel portfolio, with a delightful infusion of experiential and practical learning- where theory comes to life. Enriching the quality of education through experiential learning, ‘Travel & Learn’ packages are out-of-school experiential learning tours which help students in adopting a more practical approach towards education. These tours include a unique combination of educational and fun experiences including underwater escapades, space shuttle simulation programs, workshops with astronauts, visit to science centres, roller coaster rides, 4D, sound and light shows, visit to marine, safari and bird parks.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr. Madhav Pai, Chief Operating Officer, Leisure Travel (Outbound) said, “Thomas Cook (India) Ltd. has always promoted education and encouraged the progress and development of youth. This initiative is aimed at giving young adults a chance to learn and grow, while enjoying the excitement of being on a holiday. At Thomas Cook we believe that learning should not be restricted to classrooms; travel itself is a delightful tutor.”
Whether it is experiencing the magic of movie making at Universal Studios in Singapore, discovering natural beauty and wildlife or visiting the famous Sydney Opera House in Australia, learning has never been so much fun! ‘Travel & Learn’ offers young adults unique opportunities like touring Disney's Hollywood Studios, enrolling for a Student Astronaut Training Experience at The Kennedy Space Center, meet and greet with an Astronaut at NASA, visiting the White House, Ground Zero and The United Nations Global Headquarters.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- CORE Education revenue up by 48%, EBTIDA up by 53%
- INDIA SPICES UP 2012 OZASIA FESTIVAL PROGRAM
- Thomas Cook India expands- 26 new locations, 15 cities pan India
- “There’s Nothing Like Australia”
- Bihar Government entrusts CORE Education to digitalize primary education within the state
- ‘Holidays are now so entrenched in the Indian traveller's DNA,’ says Madhav Pai- Thomas Cook India
- Tourism Australia Launches ‘World’s First’ Facebook App Allowing Travellers To Discover Australia
- Tourism Australia to host six city Destination Training Program
- Tourism Australia to host India Mega Famil & Workshop
- CORE Education listed in Forbes Asia’s 200 Best under a Billion