4 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Converting Optical/Electrical Ethernet Signals
30-Jun-2012 | News-Press Release
Toronto, Canada - GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is offering this highly stable 4 port Gigabit Ethernet switch. It has two 10/100/1000 M RJ45 ports and two 1000 M SFP sockets. End users are offered the flexibility to use a variety of SFP modules according to requirement such as 1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX and 1000Base-LX.
This 4 port Gigabit Ethernet switch, model C0330004, converts optical/electrical Ethernet signals between 10/100/1000M UTP ports and 1000M optical fiber ports.
With an auto negotiation function, it allows for UTP ports to auto 10/100/1000M and Full duplex/Half Duplex. It also allows for VLAN and QoS and provides broadcast storm protection. It has 12 G bandwidth which can be transmitted to achieve non-blocking wire-speed.
This 4 port Gigabit Ethernet switch provides IEEE802.3x flow control in full duplex mode and back pressure flow control in half duplex mode. It provides transmission distances of up to 224 m on 50/125μm MMF and 550 m on 62.5/125 μm MMF while on 8/125, 8.7/125, 9/125, 10/125 μm SMF, it offers a transmission distance of up to 100 km. Additionally, it has a 512 kb RAM frame buffer memory.
This 4 port Gigabit Ethernet switch belongs to GAO's family of Fiber Switches. This line includes a variety of products such as 1000M Dual Port Media Converter which conducts mutual conversion between 1000Base-T twisted pair electrical signal and 1000Base-SX/LX optical signal, 6 Port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Switch with 1 Port 100Base-FX Uplink and 6 Port 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Switch with 2 Port 100Base-FX Uplink.
For sales inquiries please contact:
1-877 585-9555 ext. 601 - Toll Free (USA & Canada)
1-416 292-0038 ext. 601 - All Other Areas
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. (www.GAOTek.com) is a global leader in research, development and manufacturing of high performance telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, embedded development tools and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- G.711 Vocoder Features A-law and µ-Law Encoding and Decoding
- Multi-function Handheld xDSL Tester Features DDM Function
- Digital RF Millivoltmeter and Frequency Counter
- 134.2 kHz Stationary RFID Reader Suited for FDX–B and HDX RFID Tags
- Multi-Function Optical Talk Set Features Long Transmission Distance
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analyzer with Internel Non-volatile Memory
- Handheld Fiber Optic OTDR Provides Average and Real-time Test Modes
- V.17 Fax Software Supports V.24 Interchange Circuits
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator and Frequency Counter with USB Interface
- Handheld E1 Bit Error Rate Tester Features Extensive Error and Alarm Generation