The Best Way to Put YouTube Video to iMovie
05-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
Nowadays, there are a lot of wonderful videos on YouTube that keep you roaring with laughter or touch your heart deeply. But when you feel like to download these YouTube videos as a private collection and make them more stylish with iMovie, some stumbling block may stop you from putting YouTube Video to iMovie. Why? Because YouTube videos usually come with FLV format which is not compatible with iMovie. In this case, you need to convert YouTube Video to iMovie first.
Actually, importing YouTube video to iMovie is a pretty straightforward matter so far as you own MacX Video Converter Pro. As a professional and easy-to-use YouTube to iMovie converter, this software is your ultimate solution to convert YouTube Video to iMovie with ease. As a result, you can edit the video downloaded from YouTube on iMovie.
See more MacX Video Converter Pro information, please visit:
How to Put YouTube Video to iMovie
Step 1: Download YouTube to iMovie Converter on Mac
Download MacX Video Converter Pro, you don't even need to download the YouTube video file to Mac computer. Click "YouTube" button, copy and paste the YouTube video URL to the type box. After you click “OK”, the rest video downloading job will be automatically done by this app.
Step 2: Choose Output Video Format
Since you need to import YouTube video to iMovie, here choose "to iMovie" button. Therefore, you may use this program to convert FLV video to iMovie. In addition to converting YouTube Video to iMovie, this program also helps to convert video to iPhone compatible format if you want to appreciate videos on your fashionable iPhone.
Step 3: Select the Output Folder
Click "Browse" button to choose the path where you want to save the output files in.
Step 4: Press the "Start" button
Then you can start conversion of YouTube FLV video to iMovie on Mac OS X. When the conversion is done you can edit the YouTube video on your iMovie. All the tasks can be finished at fast speed and high output quality.
Note: besides putting YouTube Video to iMovie, MacX Video Converter Pro also does support among a wealth of HD & SD video formats, including MKV, MTS, AVCHD, AVI,FLV, MPEG, MP4, WMV, MOV, and so on. Mac users can therefore easily enjoy your favorite videos on iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
See more information, please visit:
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- YouTube Video to iMovieYouTube to iMovie converterconvert YouTube Video to iMovieFLV to iMovieYouTube to iMovie Macdownload YouTube video Mac
- Moviegoers Now Can Enjoy DVD Movies Free with Best DVD Ripping Freeware
- Four Steps to Rip DVD to Hard Drive on Mac
- Alternative: Download Freemake Video Converter for Mac
- How to Free Convert AVCHD Video to AVI File
- Best Solution to Convert 2012 Euro Championship Video to iPad
- Best Solution to Play MTS/M2TS Files on Mac Free
- How to Rip DVD to Galaxy S III on Mac
- WWDC 2012?What You Hope to Get
- How to Rip Project X to MP4 on Mac
- How to Rip DVD 21 Jump Street to iPhone, iPad, iPod for Personal Use