Laser Surgery using State-of-the-Art Laser Technology by Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
12-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
Laser surgery is a medical procedure that uses laser light to remove tissues that are diseased or to treat blood vessels that are bleeding. Laser surgery is also used for cosmetic purposes, such as removing tattoos, or congenital birthmarks.
According to a recent statistics released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), 13.8 million cosmetic plastic surgery procedures (both surgical and minimally-invasive) were performed in the United States in 2011, up 5 percent since 2010.
Cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures increased 6 percent, with nearly 12.2 million procedures in 2011. Laser hair removal and soft tissue fillers were among the fastest growing cosmetic procedures.
Samra Plastic Surgery of Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon. Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons have been helping patients with the following laser surgery procedures. Our facility uses the newest state-of-the-art laser technology for the following:
- Hair Removal
- Tattoo Removal
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Congenital Birthmarks
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
Samra Plastic Surgery is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon. We support and encourage you from the very beginning and throughout the whole process until your desired results are achieved. We offer an extensive repertoire of procedures by utilizing the latest proven techniques such as Facial Surgery and Skin Resurfacing Procedures, Breast Augmentation, Body Contouring, General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Laser Surgery, Plastic Surgery for Men, Botox Cosmetic injections, Juvederm and Radiesse, are offered.
We are conveniently located and patients from the following areas and cities in NJ: Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Ocean County, Essex County, Burlington County, Mercer County, Union County, Morris County, Somerset County, Holmdel, Old Bridge, Matawan, Aberdeen, Hazlet, Middletown, Red Bank, Rumson, Fair Haven, Little Silver, Colts Neck, Princeton, Alpine, Short Hills, Milburn, Morristown, Somerset, New Brunswick, Monroe, Marlboro, Morganville, etc can very easily visit us. We also get a lot of patients from New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware as well.
Samra Plastic Surgery is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon located in both Monmouth County and Middlesex County NJ. Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons Said A. Samra, Asaad H. Samra and Munjal P. Patel perform an array of cosmetic, reconstructive and hand procedures.
Samra Plastic Surgery
733 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Tel: (732) 739-2100
Fax: (732) 739-0815
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Laser SurgeryPlastic SurgeonLaser Hair RemovalTattoo RemovalSpider Vein TreatmentCongenital BirthmarksLaser Skin ResurfacingMonmouth County Plastic Surgery NJMiddlesex County Cosmetic Surgery
- NJ Plastic Surgeon Dr. Said A. Samra Named One of Top Doctors by US News & World Report
- Recent Statistics Confirm Rise in Facelift Surgery and Other Cosmetic Procedures
- Plastic Surgeon in NJ to Present Seminar on Current Trends in Cosmetic Surgery on September 10, 2012
- Breast Augmentation - One of the Top Cosmetic Surgical Procedures of 2011
- Board Certified Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery NJ offering SmartLipo Laser Liposuction Procedures
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ Announces Botox Party on August 9, 2012
- Body Contouring Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ offering Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Facial Rejuvenation and Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedures from Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
- Hand Plastic Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons