Global Hybrid Car Market 2011-2015
14-Jul-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
HTML clipboardTechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Hybrid Car market to grow at a CAGR of 18.92 percent in terms of units sold over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors for this growth is the increasing global oil consumption. The Global Hybrid Car market has also been witnessing an increase in initiatives by governments to create awareness and acceptance of hybrid cars. However, the high cost of hybrid cars is acting as a barrier to the market growth. http://www.bharatbook.com/automobiles-market-research-reports/global-hybrid-car-market-2011-2015.html
TechNavio's report, the Global Hybrid Car Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Hybrid Car market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. The scope of this report includes the market for hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and plug-in electric vehicles (PHEV).
Key vendors dominating this market space include Toyota Motor Corp., Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Ford Motor Co., and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Other vendors mentioned in the report: General Motors Co., BMW AG, and Volkswagen Group.
Key questions answered in this report:
* What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
* What key trends is this market subject to?
* What is driving this market?
* What are the challenges to market growth?
* Who are the key vendors in this market space?
* What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
* What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
Global Hybrid Car Market Structure
Market by Function Segmentation
Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market
Global Plug-in Electric Vehicle Market
Five Forces Analysis
05. Geographical Segmentation
Geographic Segmentation by Regional Segmentation
06. Vendor Landscape
Vendor Segmentation Model Wise
07. Buying Criteria
08. Market Growth Drivers
09. Drivers and their Impact
10. Market Challenges
11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
12. Market Trends
13. Key Vendor Analysis
13.1 Toyota Motor Corp.
13.2 Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
13.3 Ford Motor Co.
13.4 Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Hybrid Car Market Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 2: Global Hybrid Car Market 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Hybrid Car Market 2011-2015 (Units Thousand)
Exhibit 4: Global Hybrid Car Market by Technology Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global Hybrid Car Market by Technology Segmentation 2011-2015
Exhibit 6: Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2011-2015 (Units Thousand)
Exhibit 7: Global Plug-in Electric Vehicle Market (Units Thousand)
Exhibit 8: Global Hybrid Car Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 9: Global Hybrid Car Market by Regional Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 10: Global Hybrid Car Market by Regional Segmentation 2011-2015
Exhibit 11: Global Hybrid Car Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 12: Global Hybrid Car Market by Model Segmentation 2011
For more information kindly visit :
Global Hybrid Car Market 2011-2015
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://researchbook.typepad.com/blog/
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016