TE Connectivity's LUMAWISE Endurance S Connectors Featured in Latest FLS All in 1+ NPI
26-Sep-2019 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring LUMAWISE Endurance S connectors from TE Connectivity in this month's FLS All in 1+ NPI Newsletter.
The LUMAWISE Endurance S Connector System is an ecosystem of products serving a variety of lighting applications, providing you with tool-less, cost-effective, mechanically secure, and scalable options for your lighting needs. This ecosystem is an expansion of TE Connectivity's original Endurance S Zhaga Book 18 street light connectors, and enables luminaires without limitations by integrating LED electrical, mechanical, thermal, and optical interconnectivity.
Stay up to date with the latest technology in sensing, IoT and connectivity solutions, subscribe to our newsletter, To see the entire portfolio of TE Connectivity products available through Future Electronics, visit: www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 169 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit: www.FutureElectronics.com.
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsFuture Lighting SolutionsFLSTE ConnectivityLUMAWISEEndurance SconnectorsLEDAll in 1+ N
- i.MX 8M Nano Applications Processor from NXP Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on New Global Franchise Agreement with EI Sensor
- Future Electronics to Host Free Machine Learning and AI Seminars in 10 Cities across North America
- i.MX RT106A MCU for Alexa Voice Service from NXP Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Synergy S1JA MCUs from Renesas Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics