Future Electronics Introduces Renesas RA4M3 to Extensive MCU Portfolio
13-Jan-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe) January 14, 2021 - Future Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is expanding their inventory of Renesas' RA4 series of MCUs, now introducing the RA4M3 group to their lineup.
The new Renesas RA4M3 group, based on the latest Arm® Cortex® -M33 Core with TrustZone, has increased 1 MB on-chip Flash and 128 KB on-chip RAM. The MCU's integrated Standby RAM along with the low-power consumption of the Renesas 40nm process is the optimum for low power applications. The memory block swap feature, new on the RA4 series, in conjunction with the Security Crypto Engine is making the RA4M3 the best choice for applications where in-field firmware updates are required.
To learn more, visit www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/renesas-ra4m3-series-microcontrollers.
Stay on top of all sensing and connectivity information in The Edge, your go-to e-newsletter by Future Electronics. Geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products, each edition is packed with product information, datasheets or videos showcasing the most advanced new technology.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of The Edge newsletter and always stay up to date with the latest innovations of the technology world.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5000 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsRenesasRA4M3RA4M3 MCURA4 mcuarm cortex mcum33 coretrustzonestandby RAMRA4 seriesRenesas RA4security crypto enginemicrocontrollersmicrocontrollermicro controllermicro controllers
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
- Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup
- Next Generation Signify CertaMatch High Bay & Troffer Systems Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Announces Line Extension of Panasonic Grid-EYE® Sensor
- Future Electronics is Introducing Laird Connectivity Sterling-LWB5+ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module
- Abracon AFAC110020-S698 4G/LTE PCB Antenna Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Features RECOM RPX-1.0/1.5 Buck Converters in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics Features ON Semiconductor FUSB3307 USB-PD3.0 Adaptive Source Charging Controller
- Infineon TLE9012AQU Battery Monitoring & Balancing IC Featured by Future Electronics