Future Electronics Hosts Financial Health Webinar for Future Electronics' Employees
09-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 9, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, will host a webinar about financial health and retirement on Wednesday November 10, 2021, for employees at their Montreal headquarters.
'Budgeting Can Be a Good Thing' is being organized by the Canadian Benefits Team, and features Financial Education Specialist Paul Stewart from Manulife. Employees will learn the importance of maintaining their financial health, how to create a budget and make financial preparations. Stewart will also explain the Future Electronics Group Retirement Plan, and offer an overview of the financial planning tools and support available through Manulife.
The webinar will be offered in both French and English, and is open to all Montreal-based employees of Future Electronics and Future Lighting Solutions.
For more information about careers at Future Electronics, visit FutureElectronics.com/careers.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsFuture Lighting SolutionsConvergiaLifeWorksManulifefinancialretirementbenifitsMontreal
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI
- Industrial Ethernet Connectors from Amphenol ICC Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Resistor-Equipped Transistors from Nexperia Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Sleep Issues Webinar for All Employees
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Denmark Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Advanced Medical Solutions from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics