DF40 Series FPC to Board Connectors from Hirose Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
16-Dec-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) December 16, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is featuring ultra-compact connectors from Hirose in the latest edition of THE EDGE - IoT & Connectivity.
The Hirose Electric DF40 series connectors are slim FPC to board connectors that have a 0.4 mm pitch and 1.5 mm stacking height. They also feature a unique space-saving design, several available stack heights, strong contact forces and a reinforced structure.
Despite the connectors' small size and low profile the contacts provide strong contact forces and long contact wipe (0.45 mm), guaranteeing reliable electrical and mechanical performance. The connectors will self-align within 0.33 mm, and a positive "click" sensation confirms correct insertion and connection of all contacts.
To learn more, visit, https://www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/hirose-electric-df40-connector-series. To see the entire portfolio of Hirose products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Visit www.FutureElectronics.com/subscribe to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Offers Employees One-on-One Sessions with Manulife Financial Advisors
- Future Electronics Kicks Off Annual Spirit of the Holidays Charity Activities
- RSL10 Smart Shot Camera from onsemi Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Celebrates Grand Opening of New Office in Shanghai, China
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Christina Kouretas on 25 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI