Future Electronics Launches New Embedded Solutions Portal
16-Mar-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) March 16, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently launched a new web portal focused on embedded solutions.
The Embedded Solutions portal is a new initiative from Future Intelligent Solutions. It features embedded boards such as System on Modules (SOMs) and Single Board Computers (SBCs) running Linux, Android, and Windows, complete with the MPUs, CPUs, and GPUs and supporting devices to enable the latest designs. Full embedded system solutions are also available, including industrial computers, solutions for AI, IoT gateways and more.
The new portal is an excellent starting point for engineers designing autonomous robots, gateways, medical systems, and other applications which demand advanced processors, intelligent vision and connectivity. Designers will benefit from Future Electronics' deep embedded hardware and software expertise to bring their ideas to market quickly, as well as 10+ years of product availability and industry-leading supply chain programs to ensure continuity of supply for all embedded designs.
Visit the new Embedded Solutions portal at www.FutureElectronics.com/Our-Solutions/Embedded-Solutions.
To learn more about Future Electronics, and to access the world's largest available-to-sell inventory, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics and Infineon Launch New Smart Building Solutions Portal
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Webinar on Happiness and Positive Psychology for All Employees
- MCP1630 and MCP19114 PWMs from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- BME688 Gas Sensor from Bosch Sensortec Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
- ZMOD4410 Air-Quality Sensor from Renesas Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics’ New TechVentures Episode Features Panasonic Gatekeeper Board
- Future Electronics Launches New Season of TechVentures Series with SARA-R5 Evaluation Kit
- Future Electronics Hosts Healthy Financial Relationships Webinar for Employees
- Sterling-LWB+ from Laird Connectivity Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics
- TGX.04 5G/4G LTE MIMO Antenna from Taoglas Featured in Sense Connect Control by Future Electronics