Cade Tropeano stars along side Paul Hauser, Taron Egerton and Sepideh Moafi in AppleTV+'s Black Bird
25-Jul-2022 | San Dimas, California | News-Press Release
Los Angeles, CA, July 25, 2022 -- Every once and a while, a young actor comes along and breaks into the industry with a refreshing amount of raw and unrivaled talent. In contrast to decades ago, today's generation of young actors is taking their proper place in the spotlight, bringing fresh skills and new perspectives to their roles. Among this group of talented young people is 13-year-old Cade Tropeano, who has stunned audiences worldwide with his most recent performance. The actor portrays young Larry Hall, the infamous serial killer, in the fourth episode of AppleTV+'s Black Bird, which is captivating viewers across the globe. The series stars Taron Egerton, Paul Walter Hauser, Sepideh Moafi, Greg Kinnear, and the late Ray Liotta.
Paul Walter Hauser plays Larry Hall in the hit drama detailing the tragic true story of Larry Hall's life and crimes. As many as 40 women are believed to have been murdered by Larry Hall across dozens of states in the 1980s and 1990s. Cade Tropeano brilliantly depicts Larry Hall's life as a young boy, digging graves to support his family in a cemetery where his father served as caretaker. With Cade's performance, viewers are introduced to the killer's troubled childhood and are guided through some disturbing aspects of his past that presage his future actions.
Tropeano is being hailed as one to watch in the industry for his outstanding performance in Black Bird, which showcases his advanced skills, depth of character, and wide range. In Black Bird, Cade explores his emotional limits and is ultimately able to take himself and viewers to dark places, in the most rewarding and challenging role he has played to date
Among Tropeano's most notable prior works are Netflix's Raising Dion and Nickelodeon's Young Dylan, as well as a variety of voice acting roles in animation and for numerous industries. He is currently voicing a character in a new Disney animated series, and will soon be seen in Paramount's George and Tammy, alongside Jessica Chastain and Michael Shannon.
"Playing the role of Young Larry Hall was emotionally exhausting but so rewarding in the growth it provided me professionally. Young Larry was complicated and dark. It's not often that a young actor, like myself, gets the chance to play a character with such depth and complexity and so outside of their past experience. In doing that, I was able to experience a range of emotions that I had never faced before. It was a powerful experience." - Cade Tropeano
This standout performance by Cade Tropeano in Black Bird demonstrates his dedication to his craft and steadfast commitment to each and every role he undertakes. Cade's episode of Black Bird can be viewed on AppleTV+ beginning July 22, 2022.
To learn more about Cade Tropeano, please visit: https://www.cadetropeano.com/
About Cade Tropeano:
With an unparalleled range and depth of character, Cade Tropeano is shaking up the entertainment industry at just 13 years old. Cade, born in Birmingham, Alabama, demonstrated a flair for entertainment at an early age and captivated audiences first beginning in local theater productions. In the last few years, Cade has worked extensively in theater, film, and voice acting, securing roles with notable production companies such as Netflix, Disney, Nickelodeon, Apple TV, Paramounts, and many more. Some of Tropeano's notable roles can be seen on Netflix's Raising Dion, Nickelodeon's Young Dylan, and Disney Junior's Eureka!. Cade is currently starring in AppleTV+'s Black Bird and voicing a character for a Disney animated series. He will soon be seen in Paramount's George and Tammy, which has yet to give a release date.
For more information or press inquiries, please contact Sherry Lee, GTK PR at 323-400-7409 or email@example.com
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- cadetropeanoappletv+blackbirdtaron egertonpaul hausersepideh moafilarry hallteenactoreureka!disneyjr
- Vladimir Kagan, Pablo Picasso, Edward S. Curtis, Others are in EstateOfMind's October 15th Auction
- MRHB and Gold & Silver Standard (GSS) Partner to Expand Halal DeFi Offerings
- Objects from World Wars I and II and The Modern Era to be Auctioned Online Sept. 29 by Bruneau & Co
- Bruneau & Co. will Auction The Henry Anderson Collection of Golden Age Comics Saturday, October 1st
- Advertising Signs, Petroliana, Rare Old Vehicles do well in Miller & Miller's September 10th auction
- A Large Pen Sketch Hand-Drawn and Signed by Neil Armstrong will Headline University Archives' Online Auction, Sept. 28th
- New Audiobook Release - Pathway to the Stars: James Cooper
- Full Dinosaur Skeleton and Items Pertaining to The Beatles, Elvis and JFK up for Bid Online Sept. 29
- Ahlers & Ogletree's Fine Estates & Collections Auction, held August 25th-27th, Grosses $1.39 Million
- South Shore Community Action Council Receives $5,000 Grant from Plymouth Pediatric Associates