05-Aug-2022 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
Hopedale, MA, August 05, 2022 -- Are you a potential first time cannabis user? Or are you a Baby Boomer returning to cannabis after many years? Are you looking for more information about using cannabis for anxiety, sleep issues, chronic pain? Or do you seek a euphoric state?.
The "Cannabis 101 for the Cannacurious" presentation by nationally recognized cannabis educator Shari Berman MS, addresses the frequently asked questions by cannabis newbies and old school cannabis veterans. What are the myths and facts of cannabis? Is the Indica or Sativa strain a better fit for you? What is the best delivery method? Is it better to smoke cannabis or savor gummies and baked goods? What accessories are helpful?
Additional questions to be addressed include dosing? How do you start low and go slow? How do you avoid a bad experience?
The August 27, Saturday, event will include two separate sessions set at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. After each presentation, Ms. Berman will be available for questions and product insights.
Ms. Berman received a Masters Degree in Cannabis Science and Therapeutics from the University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. She has worked in healthcare to improve the patient experience for the last 13 years. As a two- time cancer survivor, she became passionate about including the patient voice in all aspects of healthcare including the co-design of healthcare solutions.
Ms. Berman moved into the cannabis arena after publishing an article in STAT news and The Boston Globe entitled "I wanted to try medical marijuana. Why couldn't my doctor help me?" There is a clear need for educating people wanting to use cannabis as an alternative therapy, however there is little if any support or guidance from their personal physicians. She helps bridge the gap in knowledge.
"Bringing objective and credible information to the community is a key component to our mission," noted Hopedale resident and High Hopes Founder/CEO Russell Bogartz. He added, "A well informed cannabis user is a happier, healthier person"
High Hopes is a recreational cannabis dispensary, owned and operated by Hopedale residents. The prides itself on providing an Elevated Experience that transcends what you would expect in a dispensary. The staff is knowledgeable, passionate, and eager to guide guests to the right product(s) for them. It is not a cookie cutter operation, but a unique experience.
For more details about the Anniversary celebration or the recreational cannabis dispensary, please visit High-Hopes.biz or the store location of 1 Menfi Way, Hopedale MA. Store Hours are 7 days a week, 10:00 am until 9:00 pm. Phone is 508-381-0565 and email is firstname.lastname@example.org
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Part 1 of An Astounding Collection of B.P.O.E. (Elks) Memorabilia will be Auctioned on October 13th
- Holabird's Western Frontiers Auction, Oct. 13th-16th, is Packed with Many Collections and Categories
- John Farrell is The New Owner of Discovery Map of Lake George
- nch = FUNCH! for an Exciting F1 Brunch followed by The Best Pool Party
- Vladimir Kagan, Pablo Picasso, Edward S. Curtis, Others are in EstateOfMind's October 15th Auction
- MRHB and Gold & Silver Standard (GSS) Partner to Expand Halal DeFi Offerings
- Objects from World Wars I and II and The Modern Era to be Auctioned Online Sept. 29 by Bruneau & Co
- Bruneau & Co. will Auction The Henry Anderson Collection of Golden Age Comics Saturday, October 1st
- Advertising Signs, Petroliana, Rare Old Vehicles do well in Miller & Miller's September 10th auction
- A Large Pen Sketch Hand-Drawn and Signed by Neil Armstrong will Headline University Archives' Online Auction, Sept. 28th