Future Electronics is Promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 Series Converters
17-Oct-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Shanghai, China ( prsafe) October 17, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is promoting the MINMAX MJWI30 series, a high-power density 30W isolated DC-DC converters.
The operating temperature range of MJWI30 is from -40°C to 80°C, ultra-wide input voltage range by 4:1 ratio and 1.5KVDC I/O Isolation. This device is optimized for space constrained applications thanks to the ground-breaking size reduction achieved by MINMAX. The MJWI30 can deliver full 30 W of power with a power density of 75 W/ in3 in a small package occupying only 1 square inch of PCB space.
The MINMAX MJWI30 series has quickly become a popular choice for engineers in the industrial, transportation, and renewable energy industry for its critical space constraint capabilities. Its applications range from human-machine interface recorders to semiconductor process equipment, motion controllers, smart inspection robots, drones and charging piles.
The device features a compact size, high efficiency, and stability regardless of internal and external conditions. To learn more about this product, visit: https://www.futureelectronics.cn/resources/promotions/minmax202208
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Hosts Successful Supplier Fair at Advanced Engineering University 2022 in Dallas
- Bosch Sensortec BHI260AP Smart Sensor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Diodes Incorporated AH1390 Hall Effect Switch Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features LinkSwitch-TNZ Energy Efficient Off-Line Switcher IC by Power Integrations in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features ECS Inc. ECX-2236 SMD Crystal in THE EDGE
- STMicroelectronics Page EEPROM Non-Volatile Memory Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Explore Macronix MX25 Series of NOR Flash in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Thanks Team for a Successful Thanksgiving Lunch
- Future Electronics Features An Industry-First 3D Magnetic Pico-Resolver by Melexis
- Future Electronics Features WECO Renewable Energy Solutions