- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
27-Jan-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) January 27, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is highlighting the Taiyo Yuden portfolio of AEC-Q200 qualified MLCCs in the latest edition of THE EDGE.
Taiyo Yuden's Automotive-Grade Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCCs) are geared for numerous applications in the field such as designs in automotive body / chassis, powertrain, safety, and infotainment applications.
To learn more about the MLCCs, visit www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/taiyo-yuden-automotive-aec-q200-mlcc. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
https://myfuture.futureelectronics.com/SubscribeAmericas?source=pressrelease to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies. To see the entire portfolio of NXP products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
- Diodes Incorporated AL5810 Linear LED Driver Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Littelfuse C&K Acquisition Enables Performance Boost & Space Saving Capabilities
- Future Electronics Announces New Executive Team
- Bulgin Recognized by Future Electronics for Their Wide Range of Environment-Friendly Connectors
- FUTURE ELECTRONICS HEAD STEPS DOWN, FORMAL LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Panasonic Grid-EYE® Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics and Panasonic Promote a Smart Thermostat Techpaper