Infineon's MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
26-May-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) May 26, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, recently featured the MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers by Infineon in the latest edition of THE EDGE.
These amplifiers utilize multilevel switching technology, allowing for improved power conversion efficiency and reduced power dissipation compared to traditional Class D amplifiers. With their advanced architecture, they can reproduce audio signals with remarkable clarity and accuracy, making them ideal for a wide range of audio applications such as home theater systems, automotive audio, and professional audio equipment.
Infineon's MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers provide an optimal balance between audio performance, efficiency, and reliability, setting new standards in audio amplification technology.
To learn more about the audio amplifiers, including more tech specs and features, please visit: www.FutureElectronics.com/resources/featured-products/infineon-ma2304dns-ma2304pns-audio-amplifiers. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit: https://www.FutureElectronics.com
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Register here to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 45 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit https://www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsTHE EDGE newsletterInfineonMERUSMA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio AmplifiersMA2304DNSMA2304PNSFeatured Technology
- Future Electronics Showcases Vishay's Leading-Edge Components for Renewable Energy Systems
- Future Electronics Announces Exciting Tech Day Event in the Pacific Northwest on October 11th
- Future Electronics Announces Availability of CUI Inc's Cutting-Edge DC-DC Converters
- Future Electronics Showcases Abracon ABS07 SMD Low Profile Crystal
- Panasonic ETQ-PAMR33JFW Power Inductor Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse AEC-Q200 Qualified Fuses for Automotive and EV Applications
- Future Electronics 2023 Bike to Work Initiative Promotes a Healthy and Eco-Friendly Lifestyle
- Future Electronics Hosts Conference for Sales Leaders Across Americas Region
- Future Electronics Features Vishay SIPQ32433 Series eFuse in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Hosts Ice Cream Fridays to Show Employee Appreciation