Future Electronics Hosts Advanced Engineering University: "Gear Up for Growth" in Shanghai
08-Nov-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Shanghai, China ( prsafe) November 8, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, is delighted to have hosted the latest edition of Advanced Engineering University in Shanghai, China with a focus on demand creation.
Advanced Engineering University (AEU) is Future Electronics' premiere training, networking, and conference event held around the globe for their engineers. As the global market for electronics manufacturing grows more competitive, Future Electronics is committed to strengthening their capabilities in demand creation. This edition of AEU, entitled "Gear Up for Growth" featured a comprehensive training program centred around demand creation. Participants enjoyed world-class training to meet the growing design needs of customers and to be ready for industry innovation.
AEU Shanghai began on October 16, 2023. "Gear Up for Growth" featured a series of keynote speeches, seminars, and hands-on training sessions while bringing world-renowned semiconductor suppliers and their latest product lines together with Future Electronics engineers. The sessions covered growing applications such as automotive, motor control, green energy, intelligent manufacturing, sensors, and solid-state lighting. Future engineers fully communicated with suppliers at Supplier Fair event and effectively enhanced the partnership.
The event lasted five days as over 130 exceptional Future Electronics China engineers (from 22 cities in China!) gathered at AEU to network with one another as well as distinguished suppliers and partners, participate in technology innovation learning activities, and bring advanced semiconductor technologies and solutions into Demand Creation to serve and delight Future Electronics customers.
To learn more about Advanced Engineering University: "Gear Up for Growth", please visit the official website: https://www.futureelectronics.cn/en/resources/events/aeu2023 .
About Future Electronics
Founded in 1968, Future Electronics is a global leader in the electronic components industry. Future Electronics' award-winning customer service, global supply chain programs and industry-leading engineering design services have made the company a strategic partner of choice.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Future Electronics operates in 170 offices across 47 countries with over 5,200 employees. Its worldwide presence powers the company's outstanding service and efficient, comprehensive global supply chain solutions. Future Electronics is globally integrated and supported by one IT infrastructure which provides real-time inventory availability and enables fully integrated operations, sales and marketing services worldwide.
Future Electronics' mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsFuture Electronics ChinaAdvanced Engineering UniversityLearning and DevelopmentConferenceTrainingDemand Creation
- Future Electronics Attends Karrieretag Job Fair, Invites Participants to “Unlock Your Potential”
- Eileen Cafferty Celebrated by Future Electronics for Reaching 35th Milestone Service Anniversary
- Employee Task Forces Present New Ideas to Future Electronics Executives
- Future Electronics Awarded “Outstanding Mass Market Contribution” by onsemi
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions