Future Electronics to Introduce All-New Hedgehog Development Board at Upcoming Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference
28-Nov-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 28, 2023 - Future Electronics, a leading global distributor of electronic components, will be featuring the all-new Hedgehog development board at the Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference 2023.
This virtual conference will take place from December 5-7 2023 and will explore the latest trends, challenges, and FPGA-based solutions for key applications such as AI, security, robotics, and many more. Throughout the conference, eight keynote presentations will be held along with more than 35 learning sessions including Q&A.
As a guest presenter, Future Electronics is delighted to announce it will be introducing the new Hedgehog MachXO5-NX breakout board. This development board was designed by Future Electronics in collaboration with Lattice Semiconductor. Highlighting the MachXO5-NX secure control FPGA with 25K LCs, the board boasts many useful evaluation features including access to a 1.8V I/O interface, MIPI camera and display interfaces, Pmod™, mikroBUS™, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi connectors, a 4-position DIP switch, and many more, providing a high degree of flexibility for developers.
Conference attendees will be able to preview the Hedgehog board and ask any questions to the Future Electronics team of experts. To learn more about the development board, please visit: https://www.futureelectronics.com/future-development-boards/hedgehog-development-board. For more information about the Lattice Semiconductor Developers Conference please click here: https://web.cvent.com/event/f4d3693d-74e9-4e22-884e-514d5ced2cd3/summary?RefId=Virtual%20registration&rt=W_OiMTzApkapwrdD-jKzcA.
About Lattice Semiconductor
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation is an American semiconductor company specializing in the design and manufacturing of low power field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) servicing the communications, computing, industrial, automotive and consumer markets. To learn more about Lattice Semiconductor please visit: https://www.latticesemi.com/About.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsSemiconductorIndustry ConferenceDevelopers ConferenceLattice SemiconductorEvaluation BoardBreakout BoardVirtual ConferenceNew Product Presentation
- Future Electronics Attends Karrieretag Job Fair, Invites Participants to “Unlock Your Potential”
- Eileen Cafferty Celebrated by Future Electronics for Reaching 35th Milestone Service Anniversary
- Employee Task Forces Present New Ideas to Future Electronics Executives
- Future Electronics Awarded “Outstanding Mass Market Contribution” by onsemi
- Future Electronics wins 2023 Outstanding International Branded Distributor Award
- Future Electronics Recognizes Long-Term Employee Scott Harkin’s 30th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Hosts Awards Gala at Advanced Engineering University 2023 in Montreal
- Future Electronics Celebrates Wendy Carrero’s 25th Service Anniversary
- Future Electronics Features Boyd Corporation’s Cutting-Edge Heat Sink Solutions
- Future Electronics Celebrates Victor Sabeh’s 25 Years of Service