Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Now Available for Pre-Settlement Funding Lawsuit Loans
05-Mar-2012 | News-Press Release
Scottsdale, AZ (prsafe) March 3, 2012 - Bridgeview Legal Funding today announced Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Loans for individuals involved in Medical Malpractice lawsuits. Each year over 80,000 people die each year in the United States due to medical malpractice. According to the Federal Drug Administration medication errors alone cause 1.3 million injuries each year.
Medical Malpractice law has been the most legislated area of the law in this era of legal reform and pro-insurance legislation around the country. It has become a very specialized field and can medical malpractice lawsuits can often take months or years to settle.
"We're pleased to be able to offer Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Loans for Medical Malpracie lawsuit victims. Being able to help people cover their bills, have some peace of mind and get the medical treatment they need while the legal system slowly moves along," stated Chuck Cocuzza of Bridgeview Legal Funding. Information regarding Bridgeview's Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Funding can be found at http://fundmysuit.com/lawsuit-settlement-funding/medical-malpractice-lawsuit-funding or by calling 1-888-386-3599.
There are many different types of medical malpractice cases for which Bridgeview Legal Funding can provide pre-settlement lawsuit loans. Some of the different malpractice case types and injuries we will consider include but not limited to:
- birth injury
- failure to diagnose, late diagnosis & misdiagnosis
- surgical malpractice
- failure to prevent surgical infection
- mistreatment or negligence
- improper medications
- anesthesia errors
- leaving a medical device implanted after surgery
- nursing home negligence
- failure to diagnose cancer
- medication errors
Medical Malpractice lawsuit settlements can take years to finally reach a judge or jury, and insurance companies and their attorneys will deploy as many stalling tactics and legal maneuvering strategies to delay paying out the lawsuit settlement to the plaintiff.
Bridgeview Legal Funding offers those who have been injured access to future lawsuit settlements via settlement cash advances to assist plaintiffs with medical bills, loss of employment, legal bills and any other use of funds they might require.
About Bridgeview Legal Funding
Bridgeview Legal Funding provides pre-settlement lawsuit funding in the form of non-recourse loans starting at $1,000. There is no maximum amount, provided that a substantial "due diligence" review can be completed on each individual case (usually above $100,000). Plaintiffs can receive their pre settlement advance within 24 hours of approval. More information about lawsuit funding is available at http://fundmysuit.com and http://bridgeviewlegalfunding.com as well as on Bridgeview's blog at http://lawsuit-settlement-funding.com.
CONTACT: Chuck Cocuzza
13951 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 233
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- FundMySuit.com Launches New Personal Injury Lawsuit Funding Website
- Railroad Accident Lawsuit Loans Now Available for Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) Lawsuits
- Commercial Lawsuit Funding Cash Advances Available for Commercial Litigation Lawsuits
- Car Accident Lawsuit Loans Now Available for Catastrophic Car Accident Victims
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) Lawsuit Loans Now Available for Railroad Accident Lawsuits
- Commercial Litigation Financing Lawsuit Advances Now Available for Funding up to $10 Million
- New Lawsuit Loan Website Launched by Bridgeview Legal Funding
- Lawsuit Loans Now Available for DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuits