Future Electronics Focuses on Energy Innovation
04-Jan-2023 | Pointe Claire,Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada ( prsafe) January 4, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has launched a global initiative solidifying themselves as a leader in the Energy Innovation sector.
As part of the worldwide campaign, Future Electronics will center themselves around four key, trending technology subsegments in 2023:
-Smart Grid & Metering
As a trusted partner with go-to resources in technology solutions and engineering expertise, Future Electronics is staying up to date on the latest trends to bring value to their business partners from concept to creation and beyond.
To learn more about the newly launched global initiative, visit www.futureelectronics.com/our-solutions/energy-innovation.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsEnergy InnovationTechnologyTechnology segmentsEV ChargingSmart GridSmart MeteringRenewable EnergyEnergy Storageelectronic components distributorelectronic components
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Promotes UV-LED Webinar by Nichia Expert
- Yageo SMBJ Series TVS Diodes Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Microchip SAMA7G54 Microprocessor in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Littelfuse eFuse Product Line in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Infineon PSoC™ 62S4 Pioneer Kit in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Launches Promotion on Their Extensive Discrete Semiconductor Available Inventory
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Electronics’ Employees on Successful Charity Bake Sale
- Robert Miller Thanks Future Electronics’ Employees for Making Charity Book Fair a Success