- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Diodes Incorporated AL5810 Linear LED Driver Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
27-Feb-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, QC (prsafe ) February 27, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently featured the DIODES™ AL5810 Linear LED Driver in the latest edition of THE EDGE.
The AL5810 offers a great range of open drain output, swinging from 2.0V up to 60V supply voltage, resulting in long LED chain driving capabilities for high or low side LED strings.
To learn more, visit www.futureelectronics.com/resources/featured-products/diodes-al5810-linear-led-driver. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
THE EDGE is the latest e-newsletter from Future Electronics, and is geared toward engineers and buyers looking for new or leading-edge products. THE EDGE comes out twice per month, and each edition features product information, datasheets and videos showcasing the most advanced new technology in a specific area, such as sensing, lighting, or automotive.
Register here https://myfuture.futureelectronics.com/SubscribeAmericas?source=pressrelease to receive the latest issues of THE EDGE newsletter, and stay up to date with the newest technologies. To see the entire portfolio of products available through Future Electronics, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsDiodes IncDiodes IncorporatedDiodesAL5810Linear LED DriverLEDLED DriverLED Driversdriverdriversthe EDGE newsletter
- Future Electronics Launches Online Offer on TE Connectivity Connectors & More Available Inventory
- Littelfuse C&K Acquisition Enables Performance Boost & Space Saving Capabilities
- Future Electronics Announces New Executive Team
- Bulgin Recognized by Future Electronics for Their Wide Range of Environment-Friendly Connectors
- FUTURE ELECTRONICS HEAD STEPS DOWN, FORMAL LEADERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Panasonic Grid-EYE® Infrared Array Sensor Wide Angle Type Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Extends Promotion on Available Inventory of Discrete Semiconductors
- Future Electronics Showcases Bosch Sensortec BMI323 General Purpose Low Power IMU in THE EDGE
- Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics and Panasonic Promote a Smart Thermostat Techpaper