- Jamie Singerman
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics Solidifies as Leader in Components for Automation Applications
04-Apr-2023 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) April 4, 2023 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, has launched a global initiative solidifying themselves as a leader in the Automation sector.
As part of the worldwide campaign, Future Electronics will center themselves around four key, trending technology subsegments in 2023:
- Intelligent Buildings
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Industry 4.0
As a trusted partner with go-to resources in technology solutions and engineering expertise, Future Electronics is staying up to date on the latest trends to bring value to their business partners from concept to creation and beyond.
To learn more about the newly launched global initiative, visit www.FutureElectronics.com/our-solutions/automation.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Corporate Vice President - Worldwide
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsAutomationTechnologyTechnology segmentsdronesroboticsintelligent buildingspoint of saleposindustry 4.0electronic components distributorelectronic components
- Future Electronics and MEAN WELL Make Generous Donations to West Island Mission and Heartland Hands Food Pantry
- Future Electronics Collaborates with EPS Inc for IoT Security Podcast Episode
- Infineon’s MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Panasonic Solar Storage Solutions in THE EDGE
- Microchip SAMA5D2 Microprocessors (MPUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Renowned Video Podcast by Future Electronics Launches Third Season
- Future Electronics to Drive Innovation with Tech Day Events in 2023
- E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
- Bosch Sensortec BMI323 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE