Sandeep Marwah Honored In Poland For His Contribution To Cinema
09-May-2012 | News-Press Release
‘Sandeep Marwah is an institution in himself. He is not only in film production, but also promoting film education and film business. He has created a family of 10,000 film and television professionals from 90 countries of the World” said H.E. Monika Kapil Mohta Ambassador of India in Poland while handing over Mantra Award to Marwah for his untiring efforts in the field of Film and Television Industry.
The function took place at Mantra –An Indian Art and Culture Community Centre at Gdansk, Poland. “We have constituted this award for the first time and it has gone into the history of Mantra-to a man who himself created history in Film and Television industry.” said Sunil Ahuja Director of the Centre.
“I am thankful to Indian Ambassador Monika K. Mohta and the Director of Mantra Sunil Ahuja for honoring me at that level. I assure that I will maintain their trust” expressed Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios and Director of Asian Academy Of Film And Television. The formal award function was followed by great gala party in the honor of Marwah.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- 'The Colors of Pride' premiers at Marwah Studio
- TUM AUB SWAPN NAHI DEKHTI
- The Gate Of Freedom Award For Sandeep Marwah In Poland
- Mobile Will Be A Territory For Cinema-Sandeep Marwah
- ITEM SONG RELEASED – DHARNA UNLIMITED
- Gurusha Kapoor & Benjamin Gilani launch Goonj
- Three Life Time Achievement Awards presented in 4th Global Film Festival
- 4th Global Film Festival Noida
- Marwah Studios joins hands with Short and Sweet Theatre Festival
- Curtain Raiser for International Sufi Festival Ajmer at Marwah Studios