McCann Investigations Houston Announces Launch Of New Website Focused On Houston Mobile Device Forensics
11-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
McCann Investigations (McCann I), a Texas-based computer forensics firm announced that it has launched a new website that focuses on Houston computer and mobile device forensics. Much of the digital information in the modern world is now stored in mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets. In cases such as intellectual property theft, embezzlement, non-compete enforcement, fraud or contentious divorce, digital evidence must be extracted from mobile devices. McCann Investigations computer forensics experts are EnCase certified and specialize in extracting data from mobile devices. Mobile device operating systems are not as standard or stable as computer operating systems, so locating and reporting on data is more difficult and time consuming than on a Mac or PC. Therefore, the computer forensics examiner must have expertise specific to mobile devices.
“Since almost all of these devices use flash storage, we are often able to recover lots of information due to flash memory “wear leveling” and can sometimes recover text messages and other information that was deleted years ago.” said Gary Huestis, Director of Forensics Services at McCann Investigations. Gary Huestis is the Director of Forensic Services for McCann Investigations Houston digital forensics. Mr. Huestis is an EnCase certified examiner and a licensed private investigator.
About McCann Investigations:
McCann Investigators follow the trail and decipher the information regardless of whether the evidence is digital, such as electronically stored information found on computers, mobile phones or other devices or if the investigation requires traditional private investigative services. McCann’s PI tools and techniques include surveillance, undercover work and detailed record searches. The final product helps our clients gain a deeper understanding of what has happened or what is occurring. The gained clarity and discovery of truth allows our clients to quickly respond and recover.
McCann Investigations is based out of our state-of-the-art forensic labs in Houston, which provide the latest in computer forensic and IT security technology. Our e-investigators combine digital skills with traditional private investigative techniques to provide you with an one-stop solution for your investigative needs. Our lab houses our computer forensics and electronic discovery service along with our databases, surveillance technology, and undercover investigators. Our investigators are experienced in providing expert witness testimony, including computer forensic testimony, in courts across Texas. Although we are headquartered in Houston, our investigators live in and work in cities all across Texas.
Call us toll-free at 800-713-7670 or speak to a local investigator:
Austin Computer Forensics: 512-377-6142
Houston Computer Forensics: 832-628-4904
Dallas Computer Forensics: 214-329-9059
Lubbock Computer Forensics: 806-589-0320
Lufkin Computer Forensics: 936-585-4070
Brownsville Computer Forensics: 956-465-0849
Contact McCann Investigations:
Name: McCann Investigations
Address: 5205 Spruce, Houston, TX - 77401
Ph. No.: (800) 713-7670 or (281) 456-2474
Email Id.: email@example.com
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- McCann IComputer ForensicsMobile Device ForensicsDigital ForensicTexas Computer ForensicsHouston Computer ForensicsFamily Law Computer ForensicsDigital debuggingSpyware DetectionNon-Competence EnforcemenetIntellectual Propery TheftPrivate InvestigationSurveillanceUndercover WorkBackground ChecksNetwork BreachFidelity Family LawDivorce Family LawFraudEmbezzlement-Casee-DiscoveryCyber Crime
- McCann Investigations Houston Computer Forensics Division Releases White Paper titled Catching the Cheater in the Online Affair, a Private Investigator’s View
- McCann Investigations Houston Computer Forensics Division Releases White Paper on Identity Theft Victims and the Use of Private Investigations
- McCann Investigations Houston Computer Forensics Announces New Rates for Data Storage
- McCann Investigations Houston Announces Launch of New Website Focused on Houston Digital Debugging Services