Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert in Reno, NV publishes eBook on Short Sale Process
13-Jul-2012 | News-Press Release
With foreclosures continuing to rise in Reno, Sparks, Carson City, North Valleys, Washoe County, Spanish Springs, Sun Valley, Summersett and other neighboring areas, property owner's should know what options are available to them, to help them avoid foreclosure.
There are several options to stop foreclosure, but which is the best for your situation? Marshall Carrasco # 1 Short Sale Expert and Owner of Marshall Realty explains different solutions to stopping a foreclosure. We can then assess your situation and find out what will be the best option for you.
- Refinance Option
- Modification Option
- Forbearance Option
- Don’t Run Out Of Time, Know Your Dead Loans
- Short Sale Option
- Apply For Government Assistance Program“HOPE” Option
- Deed-For-Lease Option
- Repayment Plan Option
Doing a Short Sale is simply the most economical solution for a homeowner who cannot afford the mortgage payment anymore. It is much more beneficial to do a Short Sale versus just letting a property go into Foreclosure (which is likely to have very serious and negative consequences).
The benefits of a short sale often include
- Less damage to your credit than a foreclosure. A short sale is not reported on your credit history. A foreclosure is reported and stays on your credit for up to 10 years.
- A homeowner who successfully negotiates a short sale may be considered for a Fannie Mae backed mortgage after only 2 years. A foreclosure makes the homeowner ineligible for a minimum of 5 years.
- Lenders may consider the sale price as “paid in full” forgiving the deficiency.
- You can move forward to a brighter financial future in considerably shorter time.
For a free eBook that explains the short sale process, please visit http://renohelp.org/ .
Why choose Marshall Realty?
Marshall Realty provides Short Sale, Foreclosure and Real Estate Services in Reno, NV.
- By working with Marshall Realty you will benefit from the experience of over 4 years in successful short sales. Longer than any other agent in the Washoe Valley.
- We are familiar with the short sale requirements of each lender.
- Your calls will be answered! You will be kept up to date every step of the way.
- Your property is listed in MLS and available to all interested buyers.
- You will not have a sign advertising it as a "Short Sale" or "Pre-foreclosure".
- You never pay a fee. Lenders pay the commission from the proceeds of the sale.
Marshall Carrasco is a short sale expert and owner of Marshall Realty. Marshall Realty provides Short Sale, Foreclosure and Real Estate Services in Reno, NV. A top producer in the Washoe area, Marshall has been successfully helping his clients to purchase and sell homes for over 14 years.
What separates Marshall Realty from the rest is our resources and contacts. We have developed relationships with Consumer Credit Affiliates, The Bank of America Reno help center, Wells Fargo Executive Offices for Loss Mitigation, Senator Reid's Foreclosure Prevention Taskforce, among others. We have direct contacts with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD. Our goal has been to become a total resource for homeowner's in the entire Washoe Valley.
9740 S. McCarran Blvd #103
Reno, NV 89523
Phone: (775) 787-7400
Website URL : http://marshallrealty.net/
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- short salesshort saleforeclosureavoid foreclosureavoid home foreclosure Short sales loan modificationscamsmistakesgovernment resourceslocal resourcesrenorenohelp.orgMarshall Realty
- Washoe County, NV Home Short Sale Expert Marshall Carrasco explains the Short Sale Process
- Homeowners Facing Foreclosure in Reno, NV must know about Short Sale ! What is a Short Sale ?
- North Valleys, NV Home Short Sale Expert Marshall Carrasco explains the Short Sale Process
- Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert in Reno, NV Reveals Top Loan Modification Mistakes
- 10 Best Ways To Stop Foreclosure From Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert In Vistas, NV
- Carson City, NV Homeowners Facing Foreclosure must know about Short Sale ! What is a Short Sale ?
- Top 10 Best Ways To Avoid Foreclosure From Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short Sale Expert In Carson City, NV
- Top 5 Loan Modification Mistakes and How to Avoid Them from Marshall Carrasco, #1 Short sale expert in Reno, NV
- FHFA New Rules Speeds Up Short Sale Process - Marshall Carrasco - Short Sale Expert in Reno, NV
- Carson City, NV Home Short Sale Expert Marshall Carrasco explains the Short Sale Process