Ultra HNWIs in Germany to 2016
26-Jul-2012 | General Article (Non-News)
HTML clipboardThis report is the result of extensive research covering the UHNWI population and wealth management industry in Germany. It provides market sizing and forecasts of UHNWI populations. The report leverages WealthInsight’s HNWI Database to provide key demographic breakdowns such as region and city specific data. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/ultra-hnwis-in-germany-to-2016.html
Germany has the third highest number of UHNWIs in the world, behind the US and Japan. This report provides historical trends and projections of the volume and wealth of German UHNWIs by city and sector. The report then reviews these findings in an analysis of the German Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of German UHNWIs
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- City and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI volumes and volume growth from 2007 to 2011, as well as 2016 forecasts
- City wise ratings of wealth management potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Germany
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
- Detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- Germany has the third highest number of UHNWIs in the world, behind the US and Japan. There are over 11,000 Ultra HNWIs in Germany with a combined wealth of over US$1.3 trillion.
- Frankfurt is home to the largest portion of Germany’s UHNWIs. This is above Paris, but still well below London. There are also sizable German UHNWI populations in Munich, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Berlin and Stuttgart.
- Among Germany’s top ten cities, Munich and Essen were the top performing cities for UHNWIs over the review period (2007-2011), with the number of UHNWIs in each city increasing by 30% and 23%, respectively.
- The wealth management sector in Germany is well developed and had AuM of around US$1.1 trillion as of year-end 2011. This is 28% of the total wealth of Germany’s HNWIs, a ratio that is well above the global average of 20%. German HNWIs account for 57% of the total AuM of Germany’s wealth management sector, meaning that 16% of total German HNWI wealth is managed by the German wealth management sector.
For more information kindly visit :
Ultra HNWIs in Germany to 2016
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook
This release was submitted by a Newsbox user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016