The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
15-Aug-2012 | News-Press Release
Visiongain calculates the geothermal energy market to be worth $12.94bn in 2012. This includes spending on the construction of geothermal power plants used to produce electricity, and spending on the installation of geothermal heat pumps, district heating systems, and the other applications that make up the direct use geothermal submarket. http://www.bharatbook.com/energy-market-research-reports/the-geothermal-energy-market-2012-2022.html
Geothermal energy is a type of thermal energy generated and stored at accessible depths in the Earth's crust. It can either be used in power plants to produce electricity or used directly in a number of applications. In the first instance, the steam or vapour from reservoirs of hot water found a few miles or more below the Earth's surface are used to drive a turbine to produce electricity. In the second case, direct use geothermal systems use resources at lower temperatures than are required for most geothermal power plants. The applications tap hot underground water and distribute the heat through pipes for various uses, including district and space heating, greenhouse heating and aquaculture, among others.
The geothermal energy market is likely to see significant investment over the next ten years, though growth will be unevenly spread throughout the world as each region is influenced by a diverse array of factors. This new report explains how the market will develop as a multi-billion dollar sector, revealing geothermal energy developments throughout the world and including regional or country specific forecasts and analysis for both the electricity and direct use parts of the market. This report covers all the major companies involved in the industry and includes the latest contract developments, newest partnerships and the most significant technological advances. A wealth of data is analysed to provide a clear breakdown of how the geothermal energy market will develop over the next ten years.
How much will be spent in both the electricity and direct use parts of the geothermal energy market over the next ten years? In which countries and regions will the major growth opportunities be found? Who are the leading companies in the geothermal energy industry? What factors will drive growth opportunities over the next decade? These critical questions and many more are definitively answered in this comprehensive report.
Unique Selling Points
• Comprehensive analysis of the prospects for the geothermal energy market from 2012-2022.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive expert consultation with industry leaders. You will be able to read full transcripts of interviews from two leading companies involved within the geothermal energy market: AltaRock Energy and GreenFire Energy.
• 158 tables, charts and graphs that quantify, analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the geothermal energy market between 2012 and 2022.
• Forecasts and analysis for the global geothermal energy market from 2012-2022.
• Forecasts and analysis for 20 regional geothermal electricity markets from 2012-2022.
• Forecasts and analysis for 3 regional direct use geothermal markets, as well as rest of the world figures and projections, for the period 2012-2022.
• Analysis of the forces that influence and characterise the geothermal energy market.
• Profiles of 23 leading companies operating within the geothermal energy market.
For more information kindly visit :
The Geothermal Energy Market 2012-2022
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Research on Global and China Epoxy Resin Industry Chain Report
- Adhesives and Sealants: Global Markets
- Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2012-2022
- The Electric and Range Extended Electric Light-Vehicle Report
- India Urban & Industrial Waste to Energy Market
- Understanding Russia's Regional Health Markets
- 2012 Deep Research Report on China Wind Bearing Industry
- Top 1000 Advertising Agents (European)
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016
- Global Cellular Machine to Machine (M2M) modules Market (2012-2017)