- Samra Plastic Surgery
- Samra Plastic Surgery
- (732) 739-2100
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Recent Statistics Confirm Rise in Facelift Surgery and Other Cosmetic Procedures
05-Sep-2012 | Holmdel, New Jersey | News-Press Release
A facelift or Rhytidectomy is a type of cosmetic surgery procedure used to give a more youthful appearance to the face. As a person ages, the long-term effects of gravity, exposure to sun, dry air, and general stress takes its toll on an individual's face and neckline. Jowls can develop under the jawline with folds and fat deposits. Usually creases begin to form between the nose and the mouth.
A facelift can considerably reduce these signs of aging by removing excess fat, tightening the underlying muscles, and redraping the skin around the neck and face. Facelifts can be done alone, or frequently performed in conjunction with another procedure such as a browlift, eyelid surgery, or nose reshaping. If your problem areas are limited to the neck, a more conservative procedure, known as a "necklift" will be recommended. In some cases, a facelift can reduce the outward signs of aging by ten or fifteen years.
According to recent statistics released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), 13.8 million cosmetic plastic surgery procedures (both surgical and minimally-invasive) were performed in the United States in 2011, up 5 percent since 2010. Cosmetic surgical procedures increased 2 percent, with nearly 1.6 million procedures in 2011.
Facelift was one among the top five surgical procedures including Breast augmentation, Nose reshaping, Liposuction and Eyelid surgery with over 119,000 procedures performed, up 5 percent. Facelifts are among the top five cosmetic surgical procedures for the first time since 2004, replacing tummy tucks.
Samra Plastic Surgery is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon. We support and encourage you from the very beginning and throughout the whole process until your desired results are achieved. We offer an extensive repertoire of procedures by utilizing the latest proven techniques such as Facial Surgery and Skin Resurfacing Procedures, Breast Augmentation, Body Contouring, General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Laser Surgery, Plastic Surgery for Men, Botox Cosmetic injections, Juvederm and Radiesse, are offered.
We are conveniently located and patients from the following areas and cities in NJ: Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Ocean County, Essex County, Burlington County, Mercer County, Union County, Morris County, Somerset County, Holmdel, Old Bridge, Matawan, Aberdeen, Hazlet, Middletown, Red Bank, Rumson, Fair Haven, Little Silver, Colts Neck, Princeton, Alpine, Short Hills, Milburn, Morristown, Somerset, New Brunswick, Monroe, Marlboro, Morganville, etc can very easily visit us. We also get a lot of patients from New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Delaware as well.
About Us: Samra Plastic Surgery offers an extensive repertoire of procedures by utilizing the latest proven techniques such as Facial Surgery and Skin Resurfacing Procedures, Breast Augmentation, Body Contouring, General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Laser Surgery, Plastic Surgery for Men, Botox Cosmetic injections, Juvederm and Radiesse, utilizing the latest proven techniques are offered. Samra Plastic Surgery is located in both Monmouth County and Middlesex County NJ.
Samra Plastic Surgery
733 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Tel: (732) 739-2100
Fax: (732) 739-0815
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- FaceliftCosmetic SurgeryASPSCosmetic Surgery ProcedurePlastic Surgeon NJFacial SurgerySkin Resurfacing
- NJ Plastic Surgeon Dr. Said A. Samra Named One of Top Doctors by US News & World Report
- Plastic Surgeon in NJ to Present Seminar on Current Trends in Cosmetic Surgery on September 10, 2012
- Breast Augmentation - One of the Top Cosmetic Surgical Procedures of 2011
- Board Certified Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery NJ offering SmartLipo Laser Liposuction Procedures
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ Announces Botox Party on August 9, 2012
- Laser Surgery using State-of-the-Art Laser Technology by Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
- Body Contouring Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons
- Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ offering Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Facial Rejuvenation and Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedures from Surgeons at Samra Plastic Surgery, NJ
- Hand Plastic Surgery Procedures with Monmouth/Middlesex County NJ Plastic Surgeons