Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on New Global Franchise Agreement with EI Sensor
31-Jan-2020 | Pointe Claire | News-Press Release
Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently announced a new worldwide franchise agreement with EI Sensor, a manufacturer of advanced temperature sensors.
Robert Miller, President of Future Electronics, congratulated his team on the successful completion of the agreement.
EI Sensor Technologies has design and manufacturing facilities in Anaheim, CA, Mankato, MN, and has aligned themselves with strategic partners around the world. With deep roots in the temperature sensing industry, EI Sensor focuses on innovation, reliability and responsiveness to deliver high quality sensing products that meet or exceed expectations.
Customers in several key industries, including medical and healthcare, food handling and processing, white goods and appliances, environmental systems and controls, and HVAC/R, will benefit from EI Sensor's thermistors, resistance temperature detectors (RTDs), thermistor probe assemblies and RTD probe assemblies.
Future Electronics was founded by Robert Miller in 1968, and the company remains the only component distributor with a globally integrated worldwide IT infrastructure.
To find out more about EI Sensor products available through Future Electronics, and to access the world's largest available-to-sell inventory, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 169 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Martin H. Gordon
Director, Corporate Communications
514-694-7710 (ext. 2236)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsRobert MillerEI Sensorthermistorresistance temperature detectorRTDthermistor probefranchise agreement.
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Denmark Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Advanced Medical Solutions from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Vishayâ€™s 2020 Americas Distributor of the Year
- Defibrillator Pulse Chip Resistors from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- RACON 8/12 and MICON 5 Tactile Switches from RAFI Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- NCS2191x Amplifiers from ON Semiconductor Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates San Diego Office on Their 35th Anniversary
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Belgium Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics Signs New Global Strategic Partnership with EPS Global
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Irvine Office on Their 25th Anniversary