Future Electronics Signs New Global Franchise Agreement with ScioSense
04-Mar-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) March 3, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is very pleased to announce a new worldwide franchise agreement with ScioSense.
ScioSense is a leading manufacturer of cutting-edge sensor technologies that are innovative, easy to handle, reliable and affordable. The company offers a broad range of off-the-shelf products and applications, as well as innovative solutions tailored to customers' specific needs. ScioSense produces humidity, gas/air quality, temperature, pressure and flow sensors.
ScioSense was founded in 2019 as a joint venture between AMS and Wise Road Capital. The decades of experience and knowledge of AMS is incorporated in ScioSense, dating back to the times of ACAM and Applied Sensors. Wise Road Capital provides the in-depth market knowledge and funding to ensure the stability and growth of the company. ScioSense employs more than 100 people and is continuing its rapid growth in markets around the word.
Future Electronics customers in several key industries, including automotive, industrial, environmental, and consumer goods will benefit from ScioSense's advanced sensing solutions.
To find out more about ScioSense products available through Future Electronics, and to access the world's largest available-to-sell inventory, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the CustomerÂ®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsScioSensesensorshumiditygasair qualitytemperaturepressureflowautomotiveindustrialenvironmentalconsumer goodsfranchise agreement.
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Brian Tyndall on 30 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates John Sainis on 25 Years
- Infineon OptiMOSâ„˘6 MOSFETs Feature Optimized Layout & Higher Current Ratings
- ON Semiconductor NCV8730 CMOS LDO Regulators Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Offers Low Profile Alternative to Panasonic PIR Motion Sensor Product Lineup
- Future Electronics Featuring High Efficacy Lumileds LUXEON 3030 HE Plus Deep Dimming
- Future Electronics Adds Newest Panasonic Wide Area Detection PIR Motion Sensors to Product Lineup
- Next Generation Signify CertaMatch High Bay & Troffer Systems Featured by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Announces Line Extension of Panasonic Grid-EYE® Sensor
- Future Electronics is Introducing Laird Connectivity Sterling-LWB5+ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Module