Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Rose Giardina on 25 Years
20-Apr-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Future Electronics is a global leading distributor of electronic components with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada.
Robert Miller, the company's President, recently congratulated employee Rose Giardina on the occasion of her 25th anniversary with the company. "When I started out at FAI, I had no idea what a journey this would be," she said. "It has been an amazing opportunity for personal growth, learning something new every day, building strong relationships with customers, maintaining and growing the business in a highly competitive atmosphere."
Rose began working at Future Electronics on January 2, 1996, joining the Cheshire FAI sales team, where she fulfilled both Account Executive and Strategic Account Manager roles. She developed many new and emerging accounts to achieve their full potential. In September of 2004, she was promoted to the role of General Sales Manager at FAI.
Rose then transitioned to the Future side of the organization as a Strategic Account Manager in 2007, where she has held the number-one sales position for 10 consecutive years.
"I have watched her close many deals, initiate supply chain programs, solve difficult problems and help many companies take their business to the next level," said General Manager Jerry Di Lillo. "Both her buyers and engineers know that Rose has their best interest in mind, and they trust that she will always come through for their needs."
When she's not working, Rose enjoys playing golf, gardening, reading, taking her dogs on long walks and spending time with her family. "One of my proudest accomplishments is being a mother of three girls," she said. "They have grown to be independent, hardworking and kind."
Founder and President Robert Miller believes that Future's employees are its greatest asset. Future Electronics values the commitment of its people, and milestone anniversaries are recognized with personalized cards, plaques, vouchers, and other gifts based on length of tenure.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Denmark Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Advanced Medical Solutions from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Vishay’s 2020 Americas Distributor of the Year
- Defibrillator Pulse Chip Resistors from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- RACON 8/12 and MICON 5 Tactile Switches from RAFI Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- NCS2191x Amplifiers from ON Semiconductor Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates San Diego Office on Their 35th Anniversary
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Belgium Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Future Electronics Signs New Global Strategic Partnership with EPS Global
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Irvine Office on Their 25th Anniversary