CEO Best Practices for Cash Flow Management in 2011
10-Mar-2011 | News-Press Release
In CEO Best Practices for Cash Flow Management in 2011, ExecSense examines the most effective strategies and best practices used by leading CEOs to successfully monitor, analyze, and adjust their cash flow strategies for 2011. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPad, Kindle or printed out) and learn valuable tips and techniques for successful cash flow management in order to avoid extended cash shortages caused by having too great a gap between cash inflows and outflows as well as have enough cash on hand for growth projects in the year ahead.
If you cannot call-in to attend the webinar and view the presentation at 12:30 EST, Tuesday, March 15th, ExecSense will email you the PowerPoint, audio and supplementary files by the next day for viewing at your convenience during your next commute, business trip, flight, lunch, or free hour in your schedule (you simply need to register before the webinar occurs). If you would like to ask an anonymous question or request a specific topic to be covered during the webinar, please email the moderator at email@example.com after you have registered to attend and we guarantee your question will be covered.
The webinar is led by an expert in cash flow management best practices for CEOs, Dan Zimmerman, President of Pinnacle Cash Flow Management, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about cash flow management best practices for CEOs and how to successfully monitor, analyze, and adjust your company’s cash flow in 2011
- Easy-to-implement tips and techniques that other leading CEOs have found to be most successful for managing cash flow, including tips for making financial projections, performing cash flow analysis, creating contingency plans, limiting spending, keeping inventory low, conserving cash by leasing rather than buying, limiting new hires, speeding up customer payments, and more
- The 10 questions most asked by CEOs (and their CFO & Board) with respect to how they can successfully manage cash flow, and how to avoid the most common mistakes that can lead to extended cash shortages
- Case studies of other CEOs widely perceived as experts in cash flow management, tips and techniques they find work best, and important lessons learned you can immediately capitalize on in the year ahead
As with any ExecSense webinar, if you are not 100% satisfied with this webinar, you can exchange it for any other webinar. Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you the call-in number for you to listen from your office or mobile phone while viewing the PowerPoint slides (while you can view the PowerPoint online as a webinar, we will also be emailing you the PowerPoint file so you can listen offline, print out the slides, or even transfer the slide jpegs to view on your Blackberry/iPhone/iPod/iPad/Kindle).
Price: $250 (Individual) or $500 (Access All CEO Webinars for 1 Year, See Examples Below + Free Pass for a Colleague to Attend)
Praise for ExecSense:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
Previous/Upcoming Webinars for CEOs Include:
What CEOs Need to Know Before Renewing Their Company's Health Care Plan in 2011
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for CEOs
What CEOs Need to Know Before Signing or Negotiating a Cloud Computing Agreement
Positioning Your Company for an Exit Strategy in 2011
CEO Best Practices for Establishing 2011 Goals for Your Management Team
What CEOs Need to Know About Hiring a Social Media Director in 2011
iPad Tips, Tricks & Apps for CEOs
How to Create a Personal Brand as a CEO
2011 Accounting Best Practices for CEOs
Updating & Improving CEO Compensation & Bonus Structures in 2011
As a Subscriber, Access Hundreds More & Get Access to a New "Webinar a Week" Specifically for Chief Executive Officers
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- ipsum lipsum l
- G5 Reports 500% increase in Game Downloads
- comScore Releases the “2012 Canada Digital Future in Focus” Report
- comScore Releases December 2011 U.S. Online Video Rankings
- Stand O'Food 3 From G5 Entertainment is Now Out On Kindle Fire
- comScore Introduces Validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE)
- cVidya MoneyMap® is the First Revenue Assurance Product to Receive TM Forum’s Product Conformance Certification
- RRSAT LAUNCHES SECOND DVB-S2 PLATFORM ON MEASAT-3a
- BulkyPix Releases Android Hit GRave Defense HD on iPhone Halloween Monday
- Sword of the Stars II Blasts Off into Space!