- Claudio Caporicci
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Sleep Issues Webinar for All Employees
01-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 1, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, recently offered a LifeWorks webinar about sleep issues from their Montreal headquarter.
'Dealing with Sleep Issues' was part of Future's wellness program, and was open to all employees of Future Electronics and Future Lighting Solutions.
The webinar began by exploring sleep disorders and their various causes. The relationship between sleep quality and stress was also examined, and the role of cortisol was addressed. Participants also learned different strategies for dealing with insomnia.
LifeWorks is Future's employee assistance provider. It offers Future employees and their immediate families 24/7 access to confidential support and resources to help manage virtually any personal or professional issue, so they can lead healthier, happier, more productive lives.
For more information about LifeWorks and Future's wellness program, click here, or visit https://futureelectronics.lifeworks.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsFuture Lighting SolutionsLifeWorkswellness programsleep issuesinsomniastressMontreal
- Future Electronics and MEAN WELL Make Generous Donations to West Island Mission and Heartland Hands Food Pantry
- Future Electronics Collaborates with EPS Inc for IoT Security Podcast Episode
- Infineon’s MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Panasonic Solar Storage Solutions in THE EDGE
- Microchip SAMA5D2 Microprocessors (MPUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Renowned Video Podcast by Future Electronics Launches Third Season
- Future Electronics to Drive Innovation with Tech Day Events in 2023
- E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
- Bosch Sensortec BMI323 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE