Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI
18-Nov-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) November 18, 2021 - Future Lighting Solutions, a division of Future Electronics, is featuring their narrow-band phosphor technology portfolio which includes LEDs achieving over 200lm/W at 90 CRI.
Narrow-band phosphor technology ensures LED manufacturers have the right spectral content where it matters most, allowing them to tightly control the spectrum of the LEDs and improve color rendering metrics without compromising on certain design adjustments that would reduce efficacy.
Through the enhanced narrow-band product lineup, industry expertise and system solutions, Future Lighting Solutions is enabling lighting OEMs to:
- Achieve required efficacy while meeting color rendition and lifetime metrics
- Meet connectivity requirements with dim-to-off or ANSI C137.4-compliant drivers
- Show low flicker for both static and tunable white fixtures
- Have excellent glare control with off-the-shelf optics
To learn more about Future Lighting Solutions narrow-band phosphor technology, visit https://www.futureelectronics.com/our-solutions/lighting-solutions/narrow-band-phosphor-technology.
Future Lighting Solutions, a division of Future Electronics, is a leading provider of solid-state lighting technologies, engineering expertise and online simulation and design tools. Their mission is to facilitate application development and accelerate customers' time to market. To discover their comprehensive portfolio of LED system components and integrated solutions, visit www.futureelectronics.com/our-solutions/lighting-solutions.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a very extensive variety of electronic components. Founded by Robert G. Miller in 1968, Future Electronics believes its 5500 employees are its greatest asset, with 170 offices in 44 countries. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director Marketing Communications & Advertising
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Narrow-bandphosphornarrow-band phosphorLED technology200lm/W90 CRILED spectrumcolor renderingLED efficacyFuture Lighting SolutionsFuture Electronics
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Industrial Ethernet Connectors from Amphenol ICC Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Resistor-Equipped Transistors from Nexperia Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Hosts Financial Health Webinar for Future Electronics’ Employees
- Future Electronics Hosts LifeWorks Sleep Issues Webinar for All Employees
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Denmark Office on Their 25th Anniversary
- Advanced Medical Solutions from Microchip Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Robert Miller Congratulates Future Team on Winning Vishay’s 2020 Americas Distributor of the Year