Future Electronics Kicks Off Annual Spirit of the Holidays Charity Activities
14-Dec-2021 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) December 14, 2021 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, kicked off their annual Spirit of the Holidays campaign, a series of charitable activities which raise money to benefit local community groups.
Future's annual food, toy and clothing drive began on Monday, November 29 at the company's global headquarters in Montreal, Canada. Employees are encouraged to donate non-perishable food items, new toys, clothing and gifts during the month-long drive.
Future Electronics has also established a holiday donation campaign to help improve the lives of those in need, and the company will match all contributions from their employees. The campaign will remain open until December 17th, and all contributions will go to the West Island Mission.
To learn more about the company's community initiatives, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com .
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsemployeesSpirit of the HolidayscampaigncharityfoodclothingtoysWest Island MissionMontreal2021
- DF40 Series FPC to Board Connectors from Hirose Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- RSL10 Smart Shot Camera from onsemi Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Electronics Celebrates Grand Opening of New Office in Shanghai, China
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Christina Kouretas on 25 Years
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Lucie Piccolo on 20 Years
- Future Electronics Advanced Engineers Share Latest Innovations in Recent Newsletter
- Future Electronics President Robert Miller Congratulates Chafia Kahel on 25 Years
- OPB6x0 Slotted Optical Switches from TT Electronics Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
- Future Lighting Solutions Narrow-Band Phosphor Portfolio Includes LEDs Achieving over 200 lm/W at 90 CRI
- Industrial Ethernet Connectors from Amphenol ICC Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics