SelecTech to Exhibit at Upcoming Lab Design Conference
21-Apr-2022 | Plymouth, Massachusetts | News-Press Release
New Orleans, LA and Avon, MA, April 21, 2022 -- SelecTech, Inc., a leader in the manufacture of innovative flooring products with long-term value and immediate benefits, will exhibit at the 2022 Lab Design Conference being held May 10-11 at the Hilton Riverside, Two Poydras St, New Orleans, LA.
"Even prior to the pandemic, there was growth in the science and life science industries dictating larger and more sophisticated laboratories. The pandemic accelerated that need and shined a light on one of the more overlooked parts of a lab, the floor," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "With our exhibit, we're looking to demonstrate how an investment in lab flooring specifically designed for labs and cleanrooms can support the important work being done."
SelecTech makes a product designed specifically for labs and cleanrooms, FreeStyle BioLock. BioLock is an interlocking flooring product that utilizes a water-proof seam sealer that makes tiles liquid-tight but still removable and replaceable. This is a critical feature when you consider that some labs and cleanrooms might be using chemicals that could be damaging if spilled and seeps into flooring. This is particularly important to protect the wiring and plumbing that are often underneath a lab's flooring.
Additionally, SelecTech offers StaticStop ESD flooring products, which are used in some labs to reduce static electricity discharge. Those products also utilize interlocking technology for easy installation, maintenance and portability.
"During the pandemic, we've seen a number of temporary labs pop up to meet the demands of the crisis. Our interlocking flooring products have served this need well as it can easily be installed for a temporary facility and then removed and used somewhere else," said Ricciardelli. "The portability factor has also been important with the growth of labs during the last several years. Rather than buying entirely new tiles for a lab, our interlocking product can be moved to a new space, be it in the same building or different location--with additional tiles being purchased for the new space."
SelecTech flooring products are made with 70 percent recycled materials and are 100 percent recyclable. SelecTech flooring products meet CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
To request a sample of SelecTech flooring products or to learn more about the lab uses for SelecTech products, please call 508-583-3200 or visit www.selectech.com. For more information on the Lab Design Conference, visit https://www.labdesignconference.com/.
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Nye & Company Auctioneers will Hold A Two-day, Three-session Online-Only auction on May 25th & 26th
- Michael D Eastwood Launches A New Book on Amazon. Cowboy Mike and Winston Attend Cowboy Church
- U.S. One-Cent Error Stamp from 1901 Makes $5,500 at Holabird's Western Americana Auction April 21-24
- Rare, Circa 1884 Winchester Cartridge Board Hits The Mark for CA$70,800 at Miller & Miller Auctions
- Strawser Auction Group's May 25, 27 & 28 Antique Auction will Feature Majolica, Oyster Plates, more
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction, May 13-14, Online and Live in New Orleans, has 900+ Lots
- Martinizing Dry Cleaning of Huntersville and Mooresville, NC Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- EstateOfMind will Hold A Two-Session, Online Estate Auction on Saturday, May 21st, at 11 am EDT
- Maximum Value Partners, Small Business Coaches, Launches Contractor's Division
- Items from The Collection of Kirk and Anne Douglas will be Sold May 18th by Andrew Jones Auctions