Third-party Logistics Market In China to grow by $ 73.78bn | Key Drivers and Trends | Technavio
06-May-2022 | Bangalore, Alaska | News-Press Release
The third-party logistics market in china size is expected to grow by $ 73.78 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7%. The report provides thorouh insights on the COVID-19 impact on the market and new business opportunities, if any, during the pandemic period. According to Technavio research experts, we expect the impact to be significant during the first quarter, which should gradually alleviate in subsequent quarters - with a limited impact on the full-year economic growth.
Make confident business decisions using our benchmark analysis - Request for a Free Sample Report.
Third-party Logistics Market in China Trends & Drivers
The third-party logistics market in china research report has a detailed analysis on the key drivers, trends, and challenges, which will help vendors in making important business decisions and modifications to cater to the changing consumer demand. While it is essential to capitalize on key drivers such as rise in e-commerce market demand, it is also crucial to understand the challenges that will impede sales during the forecast period. Identifying and addressing market growth challenges will create additional opportunities for the existing and new market players.
Understand the challenges and opportunities influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic.Request Free Sample Report
The third-party logistics market in china has also explored key trends such as growing focus on development of logistics related infrastructure, which will have a significant positive impact on the market growth over the forecast period. A thorough study of the market trends will enable vendors to understand demographics effectively, which can be used to further product and service innovation.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Third-party Logistics Market In China: Segmentation Analysis
This market research report segments the third-party logistics market in china by End-user (Manufacturing, Automotive, Consumer goods, Food and beverage, and Others) and Service (Transportation, Warehousing and distribution, and Value-added services).
The China region led the third-party logistics market in china in 2021, followed by respectively. During the forecast period, the China region is expected to register the highest incremental growth due to factors such as .
Get a well-thought-out preview on the global trends that will impact the future of the market - Download Free Sample Report
A few of the key topics covered in the report include:
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Competitive scenario
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Roofing Market In North America | High Demand For Bitumen Coating to Boost Growth in the l1 | Technavio
- Exoskeleton Robots Market | Advances In Technology to Boost Growth in the l1 | Technavio
- Modular Kitchen Market by Product, Design, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Electrical Explosion Proof Equipment Market | Increasing Demand For Safety In Industrial Operations to Boost Growth in the l1 | Technavio
- Dentures Market to grow by $ 604.84mn | Key Drivers and Trends | Technavio
- Supplements Market In US | Rising Awareness Through Social Media Marketing to Boost Growth in the l1 | Technavio
- Human Capital Management Solutions Market | Demand For Automated Recruitment Processes to Boost Growth in the l1 | Technavio
- Cinnamon Market in l4 Industry to grow by $ 355.92mn | Technavio
- Electric Vehicle Remote Diagnostics Market to grow by $ 2.27bn | Key Drivers and Trends | Technavio
- Bicycle Tyre Market | Growing Need For Fitness Activities to Boost Growth in the l1 | Technavio