- Claudio Caporicci
- Future Electronics
- Send Email to Press Contact
- Request High Res Image
Future Electronics Offers Comprehensive EV Charging Safety Guide by Panasonic
07-Jun-2022 | Pointe Claire, Quebec | News-Press Release
Montreal, Canada (prsafe ) June 7, 2022 - Future Electronics, a global leading distributor of electronic components, is offering a newly-produced EV Charging guide by Panasonic.
As technology and excitement surrounding electric vehicle charging is increasing, OEMs are also looking to safety. The full article is targeted at achieving EV charging safety without compromising efficiency and reliability of designs.
The guide explores solutions such as protecting locking mechanisms, safe and reliable relays, efficient capacitors designed for safety, and more.
To secure your copy, sign up to download it by clicking here.
For more information about Future Electronics and its 170 office locations in 44 countries around the world, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
About Future Electronics
Future Electronics is a global leader in electronics distribution, recognized for providing customers with global supply chain solutions, custom-tailored engineering services and a comprehensive suite of passives and semiconductor products. Founded by Robert Miller in 1968, Future Electronics has over 5,500 employees and operates in 170 offices in 44 countries around the world. Future Electronics is globally integrated, with a unified IT infrastructure that delivers real-time inventory availability and access to customers. With the highest level of service, the most advanced engineering capabilities, and the largest available-to-sell inventory in the world, Future's mission is always to Delight the Customer®. For more information, visit www.FutureElectronics.com.
Global Director, Marketing Communications & Advertising
514-694-7710 (ext. 4107)
This release was submitted by a PRSafe user.
Any communication related to the content of this release should be sent to the release submitter.
- Future ElectronicsPanasonicEV Chargingelectric vehicle chargingelectric vehicleelectric vehiclesEV charging safetyreliabilityefficiency
- Future Electronics and MEAN WELL Make Generous Donations to West Island Mission and Heartland Hands Food Pantry
- Future Electronics Collaborates with EPS Inc for IoT Security Podcast Episode
- Infineon’s MERUS™ MA2304DNS/MA2304PNS Multilevel Class D Audio Amplifiers Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Panasonic Solar Storage Solutions in THE EDGE
- Microchip SAMA5D2 Microprocessors (MPUs) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Renowned Video Podcast by Future Electronics Launches Third Season
- Future Electronics to Drive Innovation with Tech Day Events in 2023
- E-Switch TL2233 Pushbutton Switches Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE
- Future Electronics Features Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator in THE EDGE
- Bosch Sensortec BMI323 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Featured by Future Electronics in THE EDGE